BY SIGMA BEAUTY

The F42 Stobing Fan Brush features short, soft and dense SigmaTech fibers and is designed to flawlessly apply and diffuse powder and cream products down the nose, above the lip and at the center of your forehead. How to use: Use with powder and cream products to strobe. Clean with a brush cleaning glove or mat or wash with mild soap. Rinse with warm water. Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma Beauty F42 Strobing Fan Brush. Style Number: 5235859. Available in stores. see more...

Buy on Neiman ...*
Dana A.
Lincoln
Best highlighting brush. I love on point highlight and this brush makes it easy to apply the highlighter and it blends it so well and it is perfect for nose and under eyebrows highlight. I love it
miss_carlos C.
This is my favorite brush to highlight with! It picks up just the right amount of product and the shape of the fan makes it super easy to highlight the highest points of my cheeks and nose. It just makes the application so much easier and precise. It isn’t the cheapest but it’s def worth the price. The only brush I reach for for highlighting, I would def recommend!
Mila P.
Sofia
I use it everyday for applying my highlighter. My type of skin is actually oily. It has a very good price and it’s really worth it. I bought it from the website. I would recommend it to my friends.
Tatiana A.
Minneapolis, MN
I had really wanted a good fan brush for applying highlighter and I thought this one would be good but I’m not a fan. It’s really soft which is nice but it doesn’t apply product really nicely. I would suggest the bigger fan brush but not this one.
Cece M.
Love this fan brush to apply highlighter used it for almost all my highlighters. Good price!
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
This is a great fan brush to apply highlighter to the high points of your face! You can really dust it perfectly on top your cheekbones, just a little above your brow bone, and dust a little right down the center of your nose in the perfect spot!
Lisa G.
East Elmhurst , NY
This brush is a great size if you are looking for something that will give you precise application for highlighting. It is a smaller fan brush and the one negative I have with it is I don't feel like it picks up enough product because I find myself having to dip back into my products several times before I get the amount that I want.