BY SIGMA BEAUTY

The F40 Large Angled Contour features a fluffy angled brush head with soft, round edges. Use this brush with powder products such as blush or bronzer on the cheekbones for the perfect diffused contour.

Unique Feature: Fluffy, angled brush head.

Function: Diffuse color on the face.

Recommended Use: Apply blush or bronzer to cheekbones

Benefits:

● Free two-year warranty on brushes!

● Cruelty Free

● Exclusive SigmaTech® Fibers

Details: SigmaTech® Fibers - Sigma Beauty's exclusive selection of high performance synthetic fibers engineered to outperform traditional animal hair. Features technologically advanced filaments with specialized tips developed to hold and deliver cream and powder products without any absorption into the bristles. Built to last, SigmaTech® fibers are antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and will maintain their original shape and color even after multiple washes.

Ferrules - The patented 3-ring brush ferrule is made with high performance SigmaAlloy™ for durability and strength. Patent No. D718060.

Handles - Each brush handle is made from a lightweight, sustainable source of wood which receives 8 coats of paint, making them scratch resistant and guaranteed to last.

• I personally don't fully know how to contour... would this brush ...4 Answers
  • Does it give a very big contour with powder or a ... Be the first to answer!
  • I've heard rave reviews about this product! Does this shed any?1 Answers
Buy on Beauty Bay
Amberly S.
This brush is super soft and has held up well over the year or so that I have had it. This is definitely a brush I feel works best for contour. The bristles are a bit more tightly packed and the brush head is not as large as some similar brushes I have from other companies that I can use for bronzer or blush. Overall a good quality brush, but I do think there are similar brushes out there that you can for a lower price point that would perform just as well.
Lexie D.
I love a good contour brush and I use it every day. But, with this one the make up does not glide on smoothly, there's patches here and there that make my make up look ridiculous. So, I have to put a ton of bronzer on the brush and then put it on my face and it takes forever to blend
Lisssa G.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is a good brush, I got it for free so there’s that... to be honest I probably would not pay for it myself but I did enjoy it... you can use it for contouring or blush I guess but I think it’s more for contouring
Syeda I.
I received this Sigma F40 Contour Brush through Influenster's vox box and I am amazed by how high quality this brush is!! I have always heard of nothing but amazing reviews about all sigma brushes and although I have never tried or owned a sigma brush before but I always wanted to try one due to the hypes and let me tell you, the hypes about this brush in particular is all true! This brush comes with a fluffy angled brush head with really soft, round edges. You can use this brush with powder products such as blush, contour or bronzer on the cheekbones for the perfect diffused look. This is literally the softest brush I own in my brush collection now and I own over 30+ brushes from other high and low end makeup brands. I use this brush specifically only to contour with and omg I loveeeee how my contour looks with this brush. It literally picks up so much more pigments than my previous contour brush all I have to do is a gentle tap and BAAAAAM its filled with so much products! This brush is really amazing for a strong contour and it blends very well and beautifully! I have nothing but positive things to say about this brush. I wish I tried other sigma brushes before but now I am definitely going to be purchasing more of their brushes. I highly recommend this brush to everyone.

I received this product free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are of my own.
Bethany V.
Rogers, AR
This is my go to contour brush. Perfect angle, incredibly soft, costs more than a brush from Walmart but still very reasonably priced and packs more punch for value and quality. Super soft and durable. Does not shed.
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA
I've always been a fan of SIGMA brushes! I've been using them in my daily routine for over 7 years now and all my brushes are still in great shape! Since then, Sigma has come out with so many new brushes, and I was excited to try the F40 large angled contour brush. I've been using this brush for a few weeks now, and I could already tell that this brush will be my new favorite for a very long time. The quality is outstanding, the bristles are super soft, and most importantly is picks up product really nicely. I've washed the brush several times already and found no issues with it. I can't wait to purchase and try more of sigma beauty's brushes and tools!*I received this product complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.* Sigma Beauty F40 Large Angled Contour Brush
Jillian N.
Phoenixville, PA
I've actually never used an angled brush before!!! (Why?!) This brush is so soft, and also - the angle design is genius! It's seriously perfect for applying blush, I don't know how I lived without it!
Thanks so much to Influenster and Sigma Beauty for the gifts in exchange for my honest review.
Staci D.
Orlando , FL
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. I have been using Sigma brushes for almost 5 years and already love the brand. This brush did not disappoint! It has the perfect bristles for defining and contouring the face without depositing too much product. I have been using this brush mainly for my powder contour, but have also found that it applies a perfect sweep of blush! The brush is sturdy and the bristles are attached firmly into the ferrule. This brush is fantastic and I highly recommend! It is a perfect addition to my Sigma brush collection.
Svetlana D.
Allston, MA
I received this brush with Sigma Aura Powder and they both work so well! The brush is high quality, it's great for applying blush or bronzer. I would definitely recommend it.

I receive this production complimentary in exchange for my honest review, and all opinions are my own.
Danielle M.
Atlanta, GA
Got to <3 a product when it lives up to the hype!! I am very skeptical of online makeup companies because I am afraid that the product will not live up to it's hype but Sigma did not disappoint me! This contour brush is the prefect size and shape for using it for multiple different reasons. I also love the weight of this brush. It feels like a very well made product. Also the brush hairs are the softest that I have ever felt! Definitely will be recommending and (most likely) purchasing more products in the future!
Centrie C.
I personally don't fully know how to contour... would this brush help me figure it out or is it more for pros?
Chantal P.
Plantation, FL
I've heard rave reviews about this product! Does this shed any?
Spontaneous W.
How much is this set?
Chantal P.
Plantation, FL
Does it give a very big contour with powder or a thin contour