Sigma Beauty F30 Large Powder Brush - Black/Chrome

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sigma Beauty F30 Large Powder Brush - Black/Chrome!
Brianna S.
This is my favorite powder brush that I have ever used. It is huge so it really disperses product well. I use it for my bronzer, and sometimes for my translucent powder. I love it for my bronzer because it really helps bronze up an area without concentrating it too much in one spot. The bristles are super soft and it is very easy to clean. Sigma brushes are a bit pricier, but I feel like they last and are very nice on the skin.
Yuko H.
When I used this for the first time, I felt that this brush is a bit scratchy. However, I read many reviews that says this brush is soft and fluffy. So I looked into how to use it properly. You should stroke over your face very gently instead of stipple over your face. This way, it feels comfortable on your skin.
Cristina T.
Philadelphia
This is my favorite powder brush. It distributes my setting powder flawlessly and helps me blend and set everything else once I’m done with my makeup. It has held its shape as well with multiple cleanings.
Rachel N.
Newnan, GA
Perfect brush to use for a setting or finishing powder! I really like the texture of the brush. Because it is such and important brush, I would say that it is a great value even with a heavy price tag. I find myself using this brush everyday with my routine, so I would say it is a necessity and I recommend this brush!
Amber C.
Girard, OH
Sigma Beauty F30 Large Powder Brush - Black/Chrome uploaded by Amber C.
Yes. This brush is so stinking soft and has a nice weight to it. The brush doesn't lose its hairs either. I use this brush for either tight powder contour or bronzer.
Marisa S.
I love this brush...it is super soft and helps me to put powder on my whole face more quickly...I use it over other brushes and got it as a gift. The value is good though; I use it every day.
ana O.
So soft! and it doesn't leave little bristles all over your face! I will buy more! Expensive, but worth every penny
Lisa R.
Mount Union Rd.
I like it, it was really soft and light on my face. Im trying to find a negative thing to say, but i dont have anything negitive to say. I enjoy there brushes.
Tova G.
Spring Valley, NY
Purchased at: Sigma
This is by far my favorite sigma brush. It’s so big and soft and I use it for a gorgeous bronze. It makes me so happy to use this brush in the morning! Plus it’s very universal brush and can be used for whatever your liking is
Leslee W.
Louisville, KY
Let me just say what an amazing large powder brush this is. I normally don't splurge and get super expensive brushes mostly, I buy mid-priced ones that I find work. I have splurged and bought really good brushes for specific areas on my face like a blush brush a really great blending eyeshadow brush and angle brush and a contour brush the other ones I fill in with middle of the road brushes. Sigma has really soft bristles on their brushes and they make your blending so much easier.

Looking for your answer?