Sigma Beauty F25 Tapered Face Brush

Would anyone recommend using this for contouring? I'm fat (wasn't in the photo), and the smaller Sigma tapered brush just doesn't seem to give me enough contouring powder.
Start your review of Sigma Beauty F25 Tapered Face Brush!
Peachtree Cty, GA
This brush makes highlighting and powder blush or any powder beauty product lay and apply really great! It works for more of a variety of uses than other brushes. The sigma brand is always on the expensive side, but I would recommend it because it is so hard to find the right brush that is easy to use!
Dry, Combination
Long Beach, CA
This is great for applying powder product like blush and contour. It helps with placing the product precisely where you want it as well as blending it seamlessly into the skin. I'm a huge fan of Sigma Brushes and got this as part of their Premium Brush Kit.
Oily, Combination
draper
Sigma Beauty F25 Tapered Face Brush uploaded by Camryn O.
I love this brush for putting on my highlighter. It puts it on so well and the brush never really gets dirty so it is great. I love the black on makeup Brush bristles because they look a lot cleaner. I do love this sigma brush and want to get more.
Oily, Dry, Combination
Melrose, MA
Sigma Beauty F25 Tapered Face Brush uploaded by Anna M.
This is a great brush! I usually use it for contour or bronzer. It's not too big and doesnt create a large line and it's also not too small. It doesn't make bronzer patchy and its great for blending. It has lasted awhile for me and I really recommend it
Combination, Sensitive
Gilbert, AZ
This brush is incredible for applying powder under your eyes and in your t zone. It picks up a lot of product, but disperses it evenly. It is on the pricier side when it comes to brushes, but it's definitely worth the splurge.
Oily
Sigma Beauty F25 Tapered Face Brush uploaded by Maggie R.
Bought at Dermstore for about $30. I had the Sigma Beauty - Tapered Highlighter - F35 already for contouring and wanted to try a larger brush for my fat face.

Con: bigger than expected.

Pro: very soft and fluffy. Synthetic. Doesn't irritate my skin.

I don't recommend this for contouring as I bought it for but I do recommend it for applying setting powder to the forehead.

Con: bigger than expected.

Pro: very soft and fluffy. Synthetic. Doesn't irritate my skin.

Dry, Sensitive
Plantation, FL
I have quite a bit of brushes from sigma and I love them! They are some of the softest, smpothest brushes i have ever felt. The price is high but so wprth it. I usually wait for the semi annual sale to buy mine but they are so good. They last long too. If you are a makeup artist or serious about makeup then these are the brushes for you. You cant go wrong. They also have a warranty on the brushes which is great!
Combination
This brush is amazing! I love it so much. However, the only complaint I have is that it is a little big for my undereye. I use it to sweep powder over my concealer, but I sometimes struggle with getting it in my eye. It is such a great quality brush though that it is worth it!
Combination
These are amazing quality brushes and I’ve had this brush for about 5 years and it hasn’t shed, the Ferrell is in amazing condition, and the brush works as good as it did on day one! I just wish the prices were lower.
Dry
Fremont, CA
It’s a good brush for powder, I actually really like the shape of this brush. The length of the handle is nice too. I just didn’t like that after I washed the brush, it starts leaving bristle hairs all over my face.