Sigma Beauty F03 High Cheekbone Highlighter™ Brush

Hit your high points with this fluffy but firm Sigmax® fiber brush using your favorite cream, liquid or powder products for a precise gleam. @media all and (min-width:1024px){ /* Three image containers (use 25% for four, and 50% for two, etc) */ .column { float: left; width: 22.00%; padding: 10px; } /* Clear floats after image containers */ .row::after { content: ""; clear: both; display: table; } } @media all and (min-width:768px) and (max-width: 1023px){ /* Three image containers (use 25% for four, and 50% for two, etc) */ .column { float: left; width: 18.00%; padding: 10px; } /* Clear floats after image containers */ .row::after { content: ""; clear: both; display: table; } } @media all and (min-width:100px) and (max-width: 767px){ /* Three image containers (use 25% for four, and 50% for two, etc) */ .column { float: left; width: 14.00%; padding: 10px; } /* Clear floats after image containers */ .row::after { content: ""; clear: both; display: table; } }

How does this brush perform? Is there something better? I like a bold highlight/glow.
How much does this brush usually cost? And does it leave bristles everywhere while using it?
Start your review of Sigma Beauty F03 High Cheekbone Highlighter™ Brush!
Laydee Y.
Yishun
Super soft brush. Hasn't shed ever since i bought it and i wash my brushes pretty regularly. It applies my highlighter flawlessly and smoothly. Its one of my go to highlighter brush. Totally recommend!
Islam H.
Siena , Siena
Sigma Beauty F03 High Cheekbone Highlighter™ Brush uploaded by Islam H.
Sigma lighting brush Designed to professionally and accurately apply and blend creamy, liquid and powder highlights to the face
Areeba H.
Al Khobar, Eastern
This is my first ever Sigma product that i have purchased and i LOVE it! It is much better than i had expected it to be and applies highlighter flawlessly. The quality of the brush is a solid 10/10 and i would definitely purchase more Sigma brushes now <3
shania B.
Bloomington, MN
This brush is so soft. Made great with nice material and holds up. You can tell the difference between this and cheaper brushes. I recommend to buy higher end brushes if you want them to last longer. This give me the perfect glow no matter what highlighter I use.
Marketa B.
This is a perfect brush for liquid highlight or powder highlight, it dispenses the product really well and has extreme control. It’s a nice, dense, really high quality brush that I know will last for years. Sigma has some of the best brushes in the industry.
Adrienne S.
Pinehurst, NC
While I haven't been impressed overall with the quality of Sigma's brushes with regard to their cost, I *am* really impressed with this one in particular. This Sigma F03 High Cheekbone Highlighter Brush is just perfect for dusting a perfect amount of highlight on the high points of your face, exactly where you want it to go. I feel like this brush just has the perfect bristle density and the perfect semi-tapered shape to get your powder highlighter application perfect every time.

I also own a highlighter brush by Wet n Wild that looks very similar to this Sigma F03 brush in terms of shape and size ( Pro Brush Line - Tapered Highlighting Brush ), but I find myself strongly preferring this Sigma F03 no matter what highlighter formula I'm using or what kind of look I'm going for. If you're usually content with cheaper brushes but maybe want to splurge a little on just one special brush, I really think this one would be a great brush for that purpose.

Beauty Blog: beautybb.me /// Makeup/Beauty insta: @beautybbme /// Personal insta: @yoursecondthought /// I follow back if asked; DMs are always open! ///

Jenny M.
Berea, OH
My favorite highlighting brush. Grabs the product effortlessly and applies it beautifully. I prefer a smaller brush like this to a fan brush because it will fit into any highlighter packaging. Since I am an ipsy glambag subscriber, I often receive sample and travel sized products that are too small for a fan brush to really pick up the product. This sigma brush does it perfectly.
Julianna F.
Sigma Beauty F03 High Cheekbone Highlighter™ Brush uploaded by Julianna F.
Amazing brush! High quality and very beautiful. Its great for highlighting your face. It is a little bit to pricey, but totally worth your money. Love Sigma Brushes.
Diana P.
Watauga, TN
This brush is a must have in your collection. It's weighty and feels luxurious. The fibers are long and soft, it picks up just the right amount of highlight and diffuses it along the cheekbones without getting it into larger areas of the face. It is a great brush for applying blinding or subtle highlight. Very sturdy and doesn't fray or shed after washing
Sydney S.
Mooresville, NC
I am so glad that I found this brush! This does exactly what it says and places highlighter in the perfect places on your face without overdoing it. It really blends out your highlight on your cheekbones and makes it the perfect application.