BY SIGMA BEAUTY

The Eyes Kit contains seven professional quality brushes for the eyes. Perfect for applying, shading and blending products, this kit is ideal for all over eye makeup application. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Chaya K.
I found this gorgeous set at Dillard’s for $77.00 - the Sigma Basic Eyes Kit with 7 professional quality brushes for the eyes. Perfect for applying, shading and blending your shadows and helping you look your best. You get an eye liner brush E05; pencil brush E30; tapered blending E40; eye shading brush E55; large shader brush E60; small angle brush E65; and the medium angle shading brush E70!
Amanda R.
I’ve never loved eye makeup brushes as much as I do these. They are amazing! My eye makeup has seriously never looked so good. These make any eyeshadow super blendable. The brushes are really soft and made very well.
Elonna A.
The Sigma beauty eye kit is what every beauty guru dreams to have. You can find these brushes at Belk. The Basic Eyes Kit contains seven professional quality brushes for the eyes. Perfect for applying, shading and blending products, this kit is ideal for all over eye makeup application. Great for beginners, you can Apply powder, liquid and cream products to these brushes. The perfect
Gift set for a Loved one.
s g.
I got this from my sister for Christmas and I almost cried at how thoughtful a gift this was. The brushes are great, especially for a beginner the price and quality are exactly what a starting out make-up enthusiast needs in their life. I am really happy and plan to add more sigma brushes to my collection soon
Peyton S.
I love Sigma brushes so much. The quality of the brushes is amazing just cost too much for my liking. They are some of the best brushes I have ever used. They are kinda more expensive than the average brush but well worth it.
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
These are a MUST! Such amazing quality and they blend and apply eyeshadow, eyeliner, and brows beautifully! Ive purchased other brands but sigma has them all beat!
Lisa T.
Sigma brushes are by far the best brushes I have tried. They are soft and help to create the perfect eye look. They all come with a guarantee, which speaks volumes. Sigma stands behind their products!
shannon l.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm no fan of these. They are basic. Eco tools are by far better quality. The brissles always get loose and end up sticking to my face. I'm by far not a fan. Don't waste your money.
Paighton W.
Henderson, NC
This review is specifically for the E05 liner brush. For the longest time I tried so hard to do winged liner. Tried different liners (gel, liquid, cream, etc) and different brushes (sizes and shapes). But I couldn't get anything to work for me. I gave up on even attempting to do winged liner.
Then I ordered from sigma and got a free E05M brush with my purchase. So I gave it a try.
And let me tell you it is LIFE CHANGING! Not only did this brush work for me. But even being a beginner both eyes turned out PERFECT on the first try. That has never happened. I'm so extremely happy with this brush. It's great quality and very easy to clean. I 100% recommend!
Diana P.
Watauga, TN
This collection is every eye brush you'll ever need. They are weighty and feel luxurious. The fibers are long and soft, they pick up the right amount of product and diffuse shadow in the crease or the outer V very effectively. The shader brushes are excellent and pack on the right amount of color on the lid. The set comes with a pencil brush and angeled brush for precision work. This brush set will completely change your eyeshadow application. I reach for them every time I do my makeup. Very sturdy and doesn't fray or shed after washing.
Paigton M.
Wichita, KS
Are Sigma brushes worth the hype? Or should I stick with my ELF?
Kate K.
Havertown, PA
I've been on the hunt for new really good quality brushes. Eyes and face! I've been looking at sigma kits and came across a few eyeshadow brush kits. Does anyone have any suggestion on which eyeshadow brush kits from sigma are the best?
Emely C.
houston
Are they really good ?
day M.
this kit brings its case or comes in box? these brushes are better, inferioress or equal to the morphe?