BY SIGMA BEAUTY

Recommended Use: Place color across the entire lid for an even and strong application of product. see more...

Laura P.
Laura P.
Dayton, OH
My clinique rep at Von Maur told me about Sigma. What an awesome line of brushes. Soft, durable, and they allow me to carefully control the application of color and blend beautifully. They are weighted perfectly and feel good in my hand. Ready for a work of art!
McKenna C.
McKenna C.
This is an amazing brush if you are lucking for a packing brush. This packs of my shadow so beautifully and allows so much pigmentation. If you need a good dupe elf makes an almost exact same brush :)
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
San Diego , CA
I love sigma I wanted to give this 5 stars but it just isn't doing what I want to the degree I expected. Granted this is way better than the elf brush and Sonia k. I was using before. I have recently been skipping this brush altogether because it doesn't apply my shimmery shadows (powder not cream) well. I try it then put it away and use my fingers. This worth very well for packing on matte colors just not my shimmers. It is also rather large (like half my eye large) I may try the smaller version of this. I don't think this is on my list of must have sigma brushes.
Belinda P.
Belinda P.
I like using this brush for my eye lid. It packs on color and it's easy to brush on. I use it everyday and it's very gentle.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Saint Marys, OH
This brush was a gift and I remember thinking I already have a brush. WRONG! If you don't have this for shading you don't have anything.
Sonya K.
Sonya K.
Easton , PA
This is an amazing brush for packing on color and it also works wonder for really glittery shadow