Sigma Beauty Eye Shading - E55

Recommended Use: Place color across the entire lid for an even and strong application of product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sigma Beauty Eye Shading - E55!
2 months agoSt Petersburg, FL
Another great brand! The brushes are beautiful! They're durable & last a long time! They also keep their shape after many washes & still look good after cleansing them a bunch! Never sheds excessively(only occasionally, but that's inevitable w/ any brush)! Highly recommended to any beauty lover!
2 months agoHayden, AL
I haven’t had any problems with these brushes at all! I actually love how they feel! They are so easy to apply/use! I can never have enough brushes! That’s just my opinion!!! I will definitely buy again! Yes, I definitely would recommend this to others! I’ve been looking for a whole set of them!
2 months ago
This brush is great for packing color onto your lids! I love using this brush for shimmery shades because it actually packs the color on really well and the look ends up being very pigmented. I've used lesser brushes that I ended up having to wet them in order to get any pigment at all on my lid, but this one works wonders with or without having to spray the brush!
2 months agoBrownstown, MI
The sigma brushes work exceptionally great. I have a back of cheaper brushes and you can tell an immediate difference in the quality of the brushes. They are expensive but I think they are worth it. Try to obtain them at sale prices for a good deal :)
a month agoChattanooga, TN
I’ve become obsessed with sigma, and they’ve ruined all other brushes for me. This brush is soft and perfect for packing your base shade onto the lid. A must have for anyone who does an everyday eye look.
2 months ago
Every single sigma brush I have ever used has been incredible. They last a long time and are amazing quality. I have zero complaints and continue to buy new ones or even duplicates of ones I already own.
2 months agoOmaha, NE
In my opinion, Sigma has always and probably will always produce the best makeup brushes. Their price point is right in the middle and their tools work perfectly and last FOREVER. I bought their entire collection years ago and it’s still what I reach for after trying another brand.
9 months agoRural Hall, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
I love all sigma brushes they’re without a shadow of a doubt my absolute FAVORITE makeup brushes. They’re so soft but also firm and don’t lose their shape. This is a pretty good brush to pack on shadow on your lid. I love this brush and use it several times a week. The only thing it’s not great at is loose pigments or glitters, but it’s not bad by any means. It’s still a fantastic brush!
9 months agoDillsburg, PA
Another brush I use almost every day. I usually use this to pack shadow all over my lid. I like using this for matte shadows since it is more dense. It just helps pack the color onto the lid. It works fine for shimmer too but I just prefer a different brush for that. I've also had this for 5 years now and there hasn't been any fraying of the bristles and no shedding!
7 months agoEustis, FL
This is my ABSOLUTE favorite brush. It works all of the product into the place I need it to go. Of course it is slightly costly, but who cares. It does an EXCELLENT job. I use it daily! I highly recommend this to anyone getting a nice brush set going.