Sigma Beauty - Essential Kit - Mr. Bunny uploaded by karima l.Sigma Beauty - Essential Kit - Mr. Bunny uploaded by Ellesse N.Sigma Beauty - Essential Kit - Mr. Bunny uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY SIGMA BEAUTY

The Sigma Beauty Mr. Bunny Essential Kit was specially designed to deliver a perfect makeup application. This kit contains twelve brushes from the best-selling Essential Kit that utilize the Sigmax HD filament. The brushes come in an innovative and functional container that turns into two brush holders to keep you stylish, organized and vegan-friendly! see more...

Buy on Neiman ...
Jenna M.
San Antonio , TX
The price of these brushes is more than I’ve ever spent before but it’s a worthwhile investment. I have everything I need for an everyday look and they’ll last me for years. My favorite brush in the kit is the blending brush. I don’t find myself using the foundation or stippling brush much though but I love to use the pencil brush for putting shadows on my bottom lash line.
Cristina A.
Allentown, PA
the product is amazing !!! If you are a make-up artist you like makeup for yourself, you need to have this brush kit in your house. why? You will have a more professional job and as I always say, the good is good you do not need much and the finish I assure you will love it.
Breeana H.
Chula Vista, CA
I think these brushes are great I’ve had them for over 3 years and they have held up pretty well. I think the handles are comfortable and they are pretty soft. I think the price has gone up over the years so I can’t comment on that.
Sofya G.
A really great vegan-friendly friendly brush that that's got pretty much every brush You Will Ever Need. The only brush I wish this had in addition to the ones that does is the e25
Alyssa Kayla J.
I have had this lot since 2012 and they are all still in great shape. Same soft feel, no loose ferrels, and they clean really well with Beauty Blender cleansing solid.
Diane J.
Agawam, MA
This was my very first high end makeup brush purchase long ago.  They however have been my tried and true.  I grab for these and my MAC and MORPHE brushes non stop.  I love love love the sigma line and feel thier quality is worth the cost of the brushes!
Emily W.
Love these brushes! They work so well and make your work effortless! The only reason I have the rating at 4 stars is because there are equally comparable brushes or better on the market for a fraction of the price!
Rachel C.
This was the first set of nice brushes I ever bought and they have lasted me YEARS! I love these brushes so so much! Will definitely buy again if I ever need to!
Deanna B.
I sold my Artis 10 brush set to get these, and I'm very impressed. The fiber is similar in that it's antibacterial, very fine, doesn't waste product, and blends well. I loved the Artis larger brushes but all the smaller were clunky to use, not precise at all. This set has all the smaller eye brushes with the comparable fiber for the larger brushes. I wish they had more colors like they used to. Five stars thus far, time will tell how they wear.
Gabby K.
I absolutely love this set! It comes with pretty much every brush you need. Only one I bought in addition to this was the highlighter brush! Super soft and applies beautifully. There were a couple loose bristles, but I didn't think it was excessive. I would recommend these brushes for sure! Flawless application!
Kaylee W.
Orange city, FL
Are they soft?
I have been wanting to try sigma brushes for the longest! How are the different from real technique brushes? If there's any difference in its quality
lidia a.
Fort Worth
Do these work good is the finished look like airbrush type are they with the price ?