Sigma Beauty Essential Brush Set

Complete any look with this set of 12 essential brushes for the face and eyes. Made with exclusive SigmaTech® fibers, these brushes are designed to better hold, apply and blend a variety of formulas to ensure you get the most from your makeup products. Whether you're looking for the perfect starter kit or adding to your brush collection, this set is great for every beauty lover! @media all and (min-width:1024px){ /* Three image containers (use 25% for four, and 50% for two, etc) */ .column { float: left; width: 22.00%; padding: 10px; } /* Clear floats after image containers */ .row::after { content: ""; clear: both; display: table; } } @media all and (min-width:768px) and (max-width: 1023px){ /* Three image containers (use 25% for four, and 50% for two, etc) */ .column { float: left; width: 18.00%; padding: 10px; } /* Clear floats after image containers */ .row::after { content: ""; clear: both; display: table; } } @media all and (min-width:100px) and (max-width: 767px){ /* Three image containers (use 25% for four, and 50% for two, etc) */ .column { float: left; width: 14.00%; padding: 10px; } /* Clear floats after image containers */ .row::after { content: ""; clear: both; display: table; } }

Si son buenas y de buena calidad ? Y son suaves ? Me interesaria probarlas pero busco algo bueno ?
De qué material son el mango de las brochas?
Cuanto salen las brochas?
Start your review of Sigma Beauty Essential Brush Set!
Nikky M.
Milwaukee, WI
Sigma Beauty Essential Brush Set uploaded by Nikky M.
This was my first (higher end) brush set purchase. After Robert Welsh raved about these brushes I decided to take the leap and purchase; I have not been disappointed. This set has all the brushes one could really need for both face and eyes. They are so soft, yet durable. I am so satisfied with my purchase. I definitely recommend if your looking for a great, sturdy brush set. Sigma Essential Kit
Ariel W.
comfort
Sigma Beauty Essential Brush Set uploaded by Ariel W.
This is a set that I would love to have I love doing my makeup but I don’t always have the right brushes so this set would be lovely
Jennifer C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Sigma Beauty Essential Brush Set uploaded by Jennifer C.
Absolutely love my Sigma brushes!! The Sigma beauty essential brush set comes with every brush you need for day-to-day make up application. These brushes are a great value and definitely worth the investment. The quality of the brushes are excellent. They are very soft on the skin yet firm when they need to be to pack on pigment or products. I’ve had mine for years without any hairs falling out and they stay true to shape after many washes. Sigma always has great prices on their brushes and they’re worth every penny. I love using my Sigma Beauty Sigma Dry'n Shape® Tower Full Set to keep them in top notch condition!! From beginners to pro MUA’s these brushes are great for everyone and they apply your makeup flawlessly!
Larissa I.
Kingston, NY
Sigma Beauty Essential Brush Set uploaded by Larissa I.
I have had this brush set for almost a decade at this point, only a few are still in my collection but they all held up for several years. Some were lost and others have had the ferule come off of the handle but the E40 blending, E30 pencil, and F70 concealer brush are still going strong and are absolute staples in my brush rotation. The brushes shown here are 8 years old with consistent use and countless washing.
Suzanne G.
Anthem, AZ
Sigma Beauty Essential Brush Set uploaded by Suzanne G.
This brush set is AMAZING! I use it both personally and professionally and have two sets.
Mimy S.
My only sigma brush set I own and it’s so great quality the bristles feel so soft and they bland the makeup really good
LaShae B.
Woodhaven, NY
Sigma Beauty Essential Brush Set uploaded by LaShae B.
I love Sigma brushes!! They are well made and I get the best looks for my lid and inner crease. I have hooded eyes and Sigma brushes give me such a defined and flawless look. I now realize that your brushes matter and can make or break a look.
Influenster M.
Sigma Beauty Essential Brush Set uploaded by Influenster M.
   I've purchased these brushes and I am not disappointed. All brushes pick up and deposit color pretty well. I love the duo fiber brush for my blush application. The angled contour brush is great for bronzer and the eye brushes are all amazing!
Elif Alexandra R.
Herndon, VA
These brushes are incredible, you can blend the product very well and the quality of this product is incredible, I always use it and it fascinates me, I love playing with the colors of the eyeshadows and this helped me a lot, I highly recommend
Rebecca W.
Portland, OR
I’ve had the best experience with sigma brushes. They’re seriously some of the best brushes I’ve ever owned. They’re so well made and work so well. I would totally recommend these brushes to someone that needs new brushes and want some good quality ones that [email protected] a long time. Sigma Beauty Essential Brush Set