Sigma Beauty E70 Medium Angled Shading Brush

Softly sweep color across your lid or brighten your brow bone using this fluffy but angled, classic SigmaTech® fiber brush. @media all and (min-width:1024px){ /* Three image containers (use 25% for four, and 50% for two, etc) */ .column { float: left; width: 22.00%; padding: 10px; } /* Clear floats after image containers */ .row::after { content: ""; clear: both; display: table; } } @media all and (min-width:768px) and (max-width: 1023px){ /* Three image containers (use 25% for four, and 50% for two, etc) */ .column { float: left; width: 18.00%; padding: 10px; } /* Clear floats after image containers */ .row::after { content: ""; clear: both; display: table; } } @media all and (min-width:100px) and (max-width: 767px){ /* Three image containers (use 25% for four, and 50% for two, etc) */ .column { float: left; width: 14.00%; padding: 10px; } /* Clear floats after image containers */ .row::after { content: ""; clear: both; display: table; } }

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sigma Beauty E70 Medium Angled Shading Brush!
Rachel N.
Newnan, GA
I absolutely love sigma brushes! This angled shading brush is in my daily makeup routine and I highly recommend d it for anyone who wants to work of the crease blending while adding color. It’s an all around amazing brush!
Krysten R.
Los Angeles, CA
The angle of this brush works really well for different make up looks and the shape of my eye. I use it for special occasions when I am going for a more glam eyeshadow look. It's my favorite for getting in the crease for a bolder color.
Natalie C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love how versatile this brush is. This can achieve a complete eye look with only one brush. The angled shape allows me to define my outer corner. While the flat side can pack the eyeshadow on my lid. Perfect for lazy girl like me!
Upasana B.
Parry Sound, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this brush. So easy to blend and use. Given even texture to the makeup finish. Definitely worth investing money

Looking for your answer?