Sigma Beauty E65 Small Angle Brush - Black/Chrome

NULL

Could this brush be used to apply eyeliner?
Would love to try this with my eyeliner will it make good straight lines?
Is it good for makeup eyebrows?
Start your review of Sigma Beauty E65 Small Angle Brush - Black/Chrome!
Danielle G.
LANDENBERG
This is my first Sigma brush I have ever bought, and I am not disappointed. It's so easy to use, and it's super tiny. It's perfect for getting that winged eyeliner to look perfect. However you need to take your time with doing your wing eyeliner and not rush it. I was using a Morphe eyeliner brush and I felt that it wasn't giving me the wing I wanted. This is a thin brush so you can build your eyeliner up to be thick if you want. This is the perfect brush to use with the Inglot Gel #77 eyeliner!!
Taylor P.
New Lexington, OH
Sigma Beauty E65 Small Angle Brush - Black/Chrome uploaded by Taylor P.
Love this brush for days I use my brow powder it's nice and small to shape my brows and it also can be used for eye liner. Obviously sigma brushes are very nice and I think they hold up well and clean well I got mine from TJ MAXX so I got it cheap and I 100 percent think it was worth it!
Kelley M.
Crittenden, KY
Excellent brush! I usually use it to apply eyebrow powder and sometimes to apply eyeliner and it works amazingly!
Rachel N.
Newnan, GA
All my beauty junkies out there and makeup lovers need to give a second look at this easy to use brush. On my dry skin type it blends and increases the depth of color easily without any fall out! I'm satisfied 100% with my brush! Sigma Beauty E65 Small Angle Brush - Black/Chrome
Erica H.
I absolutely love the Sigma Beauty Angel brush E65. I use it every day to fill in my eyebrows. The bristles apply my makeup very smoothly.
Molly L.
Deposit, NY
This brush is perfect for my eyebrows. It is precise enough to make nice lines to look like hairs. The brush is good quality and hasnt fallen apart at all. The brush works pretty well for doing eyeliner as well. The price is decent for the quality of the brush.
Natalie G.
This angle brush is firm and soft. It's easy to work with and doesn't have uneven bristle it shedding issues. I recommend this brand to anyone and it's so affordable my make up junkies. It's readily available
yancy F.
Charlotte, NC
Me encanta es mi favorita la mejor brocha q existe realmente enamorada la amooooo me encantó esta brocha #influenster
Chantelle L.
Duluth, MN
I actually have two of these!! One i use for the eyeliner (as its for) to make the perfect wing. The other i use for my eyebrows which it also works amazing for!
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
A great little brush to put on gel eyeliner or to do your brows. I personally prefer it for eyeliner especially winged eyeliner.