BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsSigma Beauty
E48 Pointed Crease Brush - Black/Chrome

Sigma Beauty E48 Pointed Crease™ Brush - Black/Chrome

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sigma Beauty E48 Pointed Crease™ Brush - Black/Chrome!
Chantal V.
Sandy, UT
Sigma Beauty E48 Pointed Crease™ Brush - Black/Chrome uploaded by Chantal V.
Sigma Beauty E48 Pointed Crease™ Brush - Black/Chrome uploaded by Chantal V.
I own every sigma beauty brush that has ever been made! I love the quality and how they perform. Some people don't understand this brush, but I have come to love it. I work with clients who have more mature eyes, & don't have taut and perfect skin and using darker or bolder colors is harder for me at times but this brush makes it easier for me to use these shades. It helps with just giving that wash across the crease and to achieve the gradient without so much blending that some mature lids have trouble with. As you get older, you will have to switch up your application technique and tools you use to achieve the same or similar effects as younger skin. Its a fact of life. This brush helps with that!
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Purchased at: Sigma
This is a great brush. I love sigma brushes, they are one of the best. I think that this is an amazing crease brush and I like that it’s pointy. It gives you a very detailed and precise look. Sigma brushes are a bit pricey but if you can afford it it’s worth it.
Abigail M.
Rossville, KS
THIS IS THE BEST tool. I definitely recommend trying it. It makes my eyeshadow look amazing. Touched up but not too much. The product comes in a variety of shapes and sizes. Some for everyone. Love it try it !! Love
Robert C.
Warwick, NY
Sigma brushes are always super high quality. This particular one is no exception. This is a great brush for softly blended eyeshadow looks. This isn’t the brush for a high pigment / intense look. It packs product on much lighter than other crease brushes.
member-fa55b1
Awesome quality. Easy to use. Cleans with ease. Worth the money if you detail often
Rosalyn B.
North Syracuse, NY
This crease brush can’t be beat !! It is the perfect size for creating a crease on hooded eyes. It picks up just the right amount of pigment and is super easy to blend. I use this every single day and would definitely buy it again !!!
June T.
This is my favorite crease brush. It holds the shadow without absorbing. It helps keep the color in the crease where you want it. I was able to grab one at marshals for cheap. I should have grabbed 2 it’s a staple brush.
Tammy  D.
Fayetteville, NC
This brush is great for precision applications. I especially reach for this one for the outer V and crease.
Kerri N.
Clive, IA
This is an Amazing crease brush especially for us ladies with hooded, partially hooded or any loose lid skin. This brush is soft all the way down and the bristles are long and rather thin so you get that perfect crease color in there!! Roll it just like suggested and you will fall in love! I Love it!!
Angela  Z.
This is my go-to eye makeup brush. If I’m traveling, I often just bring this one. It works in the crease, outer corner, and also blends well. This is an HG brush for me!

Looking for your answer?