Sigma Beauty E45 Small Tapered Blending Brush

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sigma Beauty E45 Small Tapered Blending Brush!
Clive, IA
This brush is one of the best! If you have hooded lids it's a MUST! There are only a few brushes out there that have no others that are made quite the same and this is one of them. It's a very intricately purposefully created brush and has one specific purpose--to get shadow in that crease perfectly. That's what the brush was created for, that's what it does and there's very little room for mistakes with this as it can't be used for any other purpose.
Phoenix, AZ
I do really like Sigma make up brushes. I think that they are priced accordingly, and they can be a more affordable option for quality makeup brushes for people who wish to spend their money on such items. They are a very decent good quality brush for the price. I don’t think that they are the end-all be-all and they are definitely not my first choice, nor my favorite choice, for make up brushes but they do make a very affordable, good quality, consistent product.
San Diego, CA
Must have for smaller eyes and detail blending! I have had this brush for years and I use it for almost every eye look I do! Very well made and I’ve washed it so many times. Not scratchy at all and love the smaller taper.
Cheektowaga, NY
Sigma Beauty E45 Small Tapered Blending Brush uploaded by Jackie D.
Let me start this review by saying-sigma brushes in general are quite amazing! For handmade brushes, sigmas prices are great! This brush in general is the perfect sized/shaped detail blender. The bristles are amazingly soft, and hold their shape. This brush is a couple years old and still looks brand new. If sigma brushes may be a bit of an investment for you, I suggest order one of these, and it will immediately show you why their brushes cost a bit more than say, morphe(not that morphe is amazing too!). Also, all sigmas brushes have a two year warranty-so even if you do mess it up, they’ll replace it!
Redmond, WA
This brush is my main go to when I’m blending my eyeshadow. I bought it at the recommendation of Jaclyn Hill and have never regretted it. Its been five years and its still in tip top shape. Its worth the money.
Santa Barbara, CA
This is a great brush for blending deeper colors into your outer crease. Very soft and applies shadow beautifully. My only complaint is the same as with other sigma brushes; I feel like you can get similar quality for a cheaper price with BH cosmetics. I still love this brush and use it almost everyday.
Spokane Vly, WA
This is my go to brush for my small hooded eyes. It’s perfect at getting the shadow exactly where I need it to be and keeping it defined and doesn’t end up making my eye look appear all sloopy and unstructured. I use it every single day, def worth the price!
Absolutely love this blending brush! I actually have three so I can make sure to always have a clean one on hand! Blends out my eyeshadow so well. I haven’t found a blending brush that compared! Would definitely recommend to everyone!
Peachtree Cty, GA
Pro Tip: get THIS BRUSH NOW #quality #SigmaBeauty seriously this brush is so important in a daily routine to be able to blend out colors and diffuse without leaving harsh lines and patchy color. I don't think any brand will compare- it is a 100% recommendation from me for the Sigma Beauty Sigma E45 - Small Tapered Blending
Bonita Spgs, FL
I love this brush; definitely a favorite. It blends like a dream, I have multiples of these. And, I still would buy more. Tis one is on the smaller end of blender brushes, and that gives it the capability to blend in small spaces, giving a precise blend. If you've never try, please get yu one, lol.