BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsSigma Beauty
E44 Firm Blender Brush - Black/Chrome

Sigma Beauty E44 Firm Blender Brush - Black/Chrome

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sigma Beauty E44 Firm Blender Brush - Black/Chrome!
Melynda B.
Hickory, NC
41 year old female. Fair/light and combination normal / oily skin. I love this brush. I’m not sure it’s worth they price but if you can get it on sale go for it!
Kristie H.
Odenton, MD
This brush used to be my ride or die until I purchased the Morphe X Jaclyn Hill The Eye Master Collection. Morphe had a 30% off sale plus Jackie Aina's 10% promo discount made the set super affordable. After I made the purchase I don't reach for this brush as often unless I want to blend a color that is patchy. I found the stiffer bristles flick softer eyeshadow around too much causing fallout.
*NIC* D.
Whiteland, IN
I have a smaller eye shape. So this brush works well in my creases. I like how small the bristles are. I have not been let down yet by any of the sigma brushes.
Diana I.
Santa Ana, CA
Me encanta esta brocha lo recomiendo a mi me sirve mucho de ayuda y la verda bale la pena que las compres te van a gustar.
Unique D.
Alexandria, VA
Sigma Beauty E44 Firm Blender Brush - Black/Chrome uploaded by Unique D.
I love allllll my Sigma Beauty brushes although they're synthetic. These were some of my 1st professional mkup brushes as they last, are affordable & They Work! Highly Satisfied. This baby blends EVERYTHING!! To be synthetic it definitely blends like a natural.
Amanda K.
Greenbrier, TN
My go to for blending my shadows. I know a lot of people use the softer brushes for blending but I actually prefer a firmer texture. This allows for accuracy if I want to get color in a specific area but also is versatile enough for blending out too!
Rachael R.
Hagerstown, MD
I love all my Sigma makeup brushes but I tend to use my E44 blending brush a lot! When applying my eyeshadow this brush seems to blend the eyeshadow for me, I have hooded eyes so this brush also helps me to get in the smaller areas of my eye lids. I would definitely recommend this blending brush.
Alexis K.
Annville, PA
This is another great brush by sigma. If you don’t have sigma brushes, you are missing out. They are so good and last for a long time
Sara L.
N Billerica, MA
I have used many brushes but I have to say this is about as perfect as you can get for a blending brush
Marchelle K.
Glen Burnie
The Firm E44 Blender Brush -Black/Chrome, by Sigma Beauty was gifted to me by my daughter, I loved how I could use this brush with wet or dry eyeshadow when blending colors in my eyelid crease, it also applied my cream shadows so smooth & even.

Looking for your answer?