BY SIGMA BEAUTY

Liz A.
Williamston, MI
This is my favorite makeup brush of all time. I love Sigma eye brushes in general, I think they’re amazing but this brush has upped my eye makeup game so much. It’s soft and the bristles are perfect and the brush itself is the perfect length. I would buy 3 more if I had the money right now.
Cecilia G.
I recently bought my first sigma brush after reading rave reviews. This brush is great quality and works great to blend my eyeshadow with minimal effort. It doesn't shed like some of my other brushes and the bristles stay soft, even after multiple cleanings
Rachel B.
Newberry, FL
This is a wonderful brand for make up brushes!! I prefer morphe, but you can never have too many make up brushes, or trusted brands!
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
I have a white Firma brush 201. It’s a great blending brush. I use it quite often. It’s a favorite of mine. I got it in a Ipsy bag
Nathalie E.
Guildford, Guildford
I use this brush to place darker colours into my outer corner and buff it in. The brush is very dense, which works well as it picks up an amazing amount of shadow. However, it is very stiff which means you have to use a separate brush to blend the shadows together.