Sigma Beauty E38 Diffused Crease™ Brush

Your new favorite for blending, use this soft, SigmaTech® fiber brush to diffuse color on the lid or in the crease. @media all and (min-width:1024px){ /* Three image containers (use 25% for four, and 50% for two, etc) */ .column { float: left; width: 22.00%; padding: 10px; } /* Clear floats after image containers */ .row::after { content: ""; clear: both; display: table; } } @media all and (min-width:768px) and (max-width: 1023px){ /* Three image containers (use 25% for four, and 50% for two, etc) */ .column { float: left; width: 18.00%; padding: 10px; } /* Clear floats after image containers */ .row::after { content: ""; clear: both; display: table; } } @media all and (min-width:100px) and (max-width: 767px){ /* Three image containers (use 25% for four, and 50% for two, etc) */ .column { float: left; width: 14.00%; padding: 10px; } /* Clear floats after image containers */ .row::after { content: ""; clear: both; display: table; } }

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sigma Beauty E38 Diffused Crease™ Brush!
beauty L.
This one is really good for in your crease. It’s also not so big so it’s really nice for your crease.
Riddhi C.
jairam apartment D-101 near sai mandir damkhadi roha raigad,MAHARASHTRA
Sigma Beauty E38 Diffused Crease™ Brush uploaded by Riddhi C.
Sigma brushes are one of the highly expensive brushes their bristles are made [email protected] quality material they can go upto 10 yrs very easily.
Stephanie G.
Dallas, TX
Sigma Beauty E38 Diffused Crease™ Brush uploaded by Stephanie G.
I use this as a "large" blending brush for my smaller eyes. It works really well, and I don't have to spend a lot of time blending to get that beautiful "diffused" look
Jaime F.
Texas
1,259 reviews
I only have a few Sigma brushes, but they are of great quality. I love the shape of the crease brush; the size is perfect for getting into my crease and the brush really holds eyeshadow well. Highly recommend.
Shakila K.
Richmond Hill, ON
Sigma Beauty E38 Diffused Crease™ Brush uploaded by Shakila K.
I don’t know where to start with this brush. I’m obsessed with it. How ever many brushes I have it really doesn’t matter because I ALWAYS end up using this even I have previous eyeshadow on it I just quickly use it on my hand and the old colour will be gone. I have NEVER had any hair fallout with this brush. Whenever I see my eyeshadows are not blending I use this bad boy and I say byebyeee to unblended eyeshadow!
Ewa B.
Sigma Beauty E38 Diffused Crease™ Brush uploaded by Ewa B.
Sigma brushes are absolutely the best! Not only soft but also very easy to use and clean. Bristles are very delicate, works and blends shadows perfectly. They also look very profesional. IMO it is great quality for a good price (and even better when they are on sale:))
Amanda Y.
Marietta, GA
Sigma Beauty E38 Diffused Crease™ Brush uploaded by Amanda Y.
This is a great little brush for blending out the crease Sigma Corporation Of America
Blair L.
Sigma Beauty E38 Diffused Crease™ Brush uploaded by Blair L.
This is a really high quality brush. It truly helps you blend out the crease. I have used this brush to blend out a lot of my eye makeup look. I have attached one photo in this review. See for yourself. I absolutely love this eyeshadow brush.
Victoria G.
Mexico
Una brocha con peso ideal, las cerdas de la brocha son increíblemente suaves, ideal para uso de ojos y en lo personal de iluminador también. El mago es un color muy básico pero se ven muy elegantes ✨
Kimberly S.
The Sigma E38 Diffused Crease Brush is one of my favorites to use for blending eye shadow. This one is my baby, and definitely sees the most action of all my brushes. It's just the perfect eye shadow brush! It's great for laying down color, AND it blends shadow out beautifully!

Looking for your answer?