BY SIGMA BEAUTY

• Favorite makeup brush brand? I have a lot of eco tools, a...6 Answers
  • Is there a downside to this brush?4 Answers
  • Which sigma blending brush is better for hooded eyes ? 3 Answers
Brooke B.
This was my first Sigma purchase and I am hooked.  This brush is very forgiving and really lets you blend the product out without over blending and muddying up all of your hard work.  The bristles are very soft and the handle is sturdy.
Ashley A.
Daly City , CA
My absolute favorite blending brush! I use this brush every time I do eye makeup and always need to take it when I travel. I’ve had it for a long time and it’s still in great shape. The only con is that it sheds.
Theresa C.
This brush blends like a dream!! It’s extremely soft on my face, and blends out my eyeshadows perfectly. I like how it has a flat side if you use it on the side edge to pack product on my eyelid, and a tapered end at the tip, which is really effective at blending. This is my first blending brush, and it was highly recommended to me. I definitely see it’s value and I plan to purchase more Sigma brushes in the future! It is a bit pricey though, but there are always deals and sales on their website.
Jessica A.
Nooksack, WA
This is a staple every eye look brush that I use every single day. It blends my eyeshadow perfect with my deep set eyes and the quality it amazing! I recommend getting it in a bundle to get the best deal!
Caitlin L.
Lewisville, NC
I am a huge fan of Sigma brushes. This is my all time favorite brush. I have tried many other brands of high end brushes and this is the best for me. I experienced no fall out and this brush blends perfectly. I love it!
Melissa J.
Chandler, AZ
This is the eyeshadow brush of all brushes. I used to use the Sephora brand blending brush, but I think I’ll be sticking with Sigma for a very long time! My eyeshadow blends so well into my slightly oily eyelids - and it stays. I’m pretty sure this brush is the reason I’ve been so invested in eyeshadow palettes lately! They just aren’t worth it without the right brush.
alexia b.
this brush is my holy grail. i use it every single day, it’s around $16 so it’s a little pricey but i think it’s worth it, i have dry skin so i have to watch what brushes i use but this one is soft and easy on the skin. the brush itself is different from other blending brushes. i really enjoy this and highly recommend.
Veronica A.
One of the most AMAZING blending brushes out there!! Super easy to use, super easy to clean, doesn’t shed after washes, or during use. They are pretty pricey, but so worth it for any makeup aficionado. Recommend to anyone who blends their eyeshadows.
michellemorrison88 M.
Monroe, LA
Everyone talks about these brushes and I finally got one ! They were absolutely right about them! Best blending brush I’ve ever used! It’s very soft and doesn’t shed on your eyes.  I can not wait to get more of the brushes from this brand!
Erica R.
Clarksville, TN
Nothing really to add that hasn't already been said. But this is a MUST HAVE eye brush. The most important factor to note about this brush that makes it better than cheap dupes, the fact that you can wash this brush over and over and it never sheds, frays, or falls apart! The shape of the bristles and the clinched ferrule is perfect for blending that crease area. It's not a big fluffy blending brush, more precise but not too precise. It's just perfect honestly! It was my first high end brush purchase and I will purchase more for backups. Sigma truly does make the best brushes.
Ivori L.
Green Bay, WI
Favorite makeup brush brand? I have a lot of eco tools, a few sephora, and a sigma. Sigma Beauty E25 Blending BrushECOTOOLS EYE ENHANCING SET
Kristin W.
Does this brush blend well?
Ariana O.
Is there a downside to this brush?
Amra E.
Moorhead, MN
Which sigma blending brush is better for hooded eyes ?
Nicky M.
I always see this brush being used in makeup tutorials on YouTube. Its suppose to apply shadows nicely. Is the brush made out of goat hair or synthetic?