Sigma Beauty E25 Blending Brush uploaded by Samantha t.

BY SIGMA BEAUTY

Samantha t.
Florence
I love this brush ever since the day I got this brush I have not put it down. I use this brush everyday to blend out and apply my eyeshadow. If you don't already have this brush. I highly recommend that you get yourself one. My eyeshadow always looks amazing when I use this brush
Miranda P.
Mason, OH
I absolutely love this brush! If you have trouble blending your eyeshadow this will make all the difference! You definitely need high quality brushes to have good quality looking makeup! This brush blends your makeup like a dream!
Paula P.
Bridge City
I have many eyeshadow blending brushes, but my absolute favorite one is my Sigma E25. I bought it from the Sigma website and the price was affordable. This brush makes blending shadows easy and seamless. Sigma Beauty Blending - E25
Anna H.
Vinton, VA
This is my all time favorite eyeshadow brush. In fact, I love it so much, I have three of them! Flat on the side and perfect for packing color onto the lid. But fluffy on the top and excellent for blending...nice to have one brush that does it all...if you can only afford to buy one brush, this should be it.
Amy D.
Corona, CA
Subperb blending brush. Makes create work so simple and seamless. Soft bristles, cleans easily, never sheds.
Emely C.
houston
This Also looks verry nice and it’s verryyyy soft I love signa brushes I just need to
Buy more cuz mine are old lol 😂 but they are awesome blenders
Irina B.
I love this brush. I think I used it to death and have to replace it soon. So soft and it makes blending shadow so easy.
Edhilis P.
Henrico, VA
Best brush ever for my hooded eyes. I need to get at least two more! I have a few other brushes but this is my fav!
Leanne w.
Oldswan, Liverpool
I have had this brush for years and it is still in the same quality I brought it. It's perfect for eyeshadows and I used to use it for under brow bone high light. The hairs don't stray, my only problem is the price, as they are an American brand uk stockists sell them for a high price then sigma themselves.
Celine🦄 T.
penang
Again another brushes I can’t live without !!!! Worth the money and blends the shadows so easily ! LOVE IT SO MUCH!