Sigma Beauty E25 Blending Brush

Make harsh lines disappear for your most seamless eye look yet, using this cult-favorite SigmaTech® fiber brush. @media all and (min-width:1024px){ /* Three image containers (use 25% for four, and 50% for two, etc) */ .column { float: left; width: 22.00%; padding: 10px; } /* Clear floats after image containers */ .row::after { content: ""; clear: both; display: table; } } @media all and (min-width:768px) and (max-width: 1023px){ /* Three image containers (use 25% for four, and 50% for two, etc) */ .column { float: left; width: 18.00%; padding: 10px; } /* Clear floats after image containers */ .row::after { content: ""; clear: both; display: table; } } @media all and (min-width:100px) and (max-width: 767px){ /* Three image containers (use 25% for four, and 50% for two, etc) */ .column { float: left; width: 14.00%; padding: 10px; } /* Clear floats after image containers */ .row::after { content: ""; clear: both; display: table; } }

How does this compare to Morphes synthetic brushes
How soft is this brush ?
How do you guys clean up this brushes? Many thanks
Start your review of Sigma Beauty E25 Blending Brush!
Miles A.
Vancouver, WA
Sigma Beauty E25 Blending Brush uploaded by Miles A.
I use this brush for just about everything and it’s worth every penny. It’s a really lovely brush.
jennifer B.
Doral, FL
Sigma Beauty E25 Blending Brush uploaded by jennifer B.
Get your most-seamless eye look every day with this SigmaTech fiber brush, harsh lines disappear with the award-winning cult favorite. Unique Feature: Slightly firm and rounded brush head. Function: Controlled blending. Coverage: Sheer to medium. Cruelty free. Length: 6 1/2 in.
Jessica B.
Austin, TX
Sigma Beauty E25 Blending Brush uploaded by Jessica B.
This is one of my must-have brushes. I typically use morphe brushes and this one is similar to morphe M433. These brushes really do stay soft and don’t lose their shape like some others. In this picture comparing the M433 (left) and E25(right), you can see the difference in the bristles and these have both been washed a couple times. I love morphe but sigma is worth the price when it comes to this brush
Aman S.
Sigma Beauty E25 Blending Brush uploaded by Aman S.
I love this brush! It’s good for defining the crease and it has a perfect shape. It has very soft bristles and blends eyeshadow amazingly. I have hooded eyes and this brush worked wonders. I highly recommend this brush.
Bridget E.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This blending brush works wonderfully to blend all the eyeshadow together, even stubborn eyeshadow.
Chelsea P.
San Diego, CA
Sigma Beauty E25 Blending Brush uploaded by Chelsea P.
You hear about E40 for blending but E25 is just as important. It has multiple uses. It really helps you pack on color in the outer v. It also allows you to add color to the crease. Not a diffused amount of color, enough to define it. This also blends out the color. I find it easier to blend with this than the E40 which I used to take off mistakes because it tends to blend things away. There is no need for another crease brush or crease blending brush if you have this unless you intend to put a very sharp line in the crease. You honestly can't beat the quality of sigma brushes. This doesn't lose shape when used or washed. Unbelievable price these brushes are under $14 which is less than sephoras. This is one brush I can't replace with a cheaper morphe makeup geek or elf brush. You NEED this!
Savannah C.
Jacksonville, FL
Sigma Beauty E25 Blending Brush uploaded by Savannah C.
I have two of the Sigma Beauty E25 Blending Brushes and the one I bought by itself is AMAZING for applying shadow to the outer lid and blending it in! It’s one of those that once I started using, I never put it down. I will say I got a 2nd one in a trio at Christmas and it wasn’t as dense so doesn’t work as well for this purpose. Something to be aware of.
Amber R.
Seymour
The way this brush applies eyeshadow is amazing. I use it to apply the outer corner and blending absolutely love this brush
Julie P.
Ashdown, AR
Sigma Beauty E25 Blending Brush uploaded by Julie P.
This is seriously one of my favorite brushes out of all of my brushes. It’s super easy to use, it blends the eyeshadow very nicely and is priced pretty fairly. I love blending with this brush. It does such an amazing job!
Chandni P.
Chicago
Absolutely love sigma brushes as they hold up extremely well. Ive had mine for years and it is still holding up great even though I wash my brushes every week. This brush blends out even difficult shadows seamlessly and does not leave patchy areas. I would recommend in investing in Sigma brushes if you want to splurge a bit more.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...