Sigma Beauty E06 Winged Liner

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sigma Beauty E06 Winged Liner!
S Salt Lake, UT
I love this to get my wings perfect! It makes it easier to make a wing because the brush is so thin. So if you mess up you can easily fix and it wasn’t expensive. I would recommend to others!
Lafayette Hl, PA
This brush is everything. I have been searching for the perfect eyeliner brush that has just angled enough and small enough that I could get the perfectly precise line, without being too small that I felt like I wouldn't have the same control that I like with my brushes. This brush is as close to perfect as any object can get. It truly allows you to create a perfect wing and the shape that you need and it is so incredibly easy to used and work with. I am so glad that I own it and it was 100% worth the money.
Oooh super easy to use and it gives you a super fleek wing, super good quality  and it's not too expensive.
ajman
Love it! Very thin and precision angled brush, With this tool its very easy to apply wing liner, From thin to thick which ever preferred liner is easy to make,carries good amount of product at once itself,not much effort required, And its easy to clean.