Sigma Beauty 'Dry'N Shape' Spa, Size One Size - No Color uploaded by Marketa B.Sigma Beauty 'Dry'N Shape' Spa, Size One Size - No Color uploaded by Marketa B.Sigma Beauty 'Dry'N Shape' Spa, Size One Size - No Color uploaded by chelsea S.

BY SIGMA BEAUTY

Get all the elements of brush care in one groundbreaking gadget. The Dry'n Shape Spa features the best innovative tools-the patented, world-famous brush cleaning textures of the Sigma Spa Mat and the top-selling Dry'n Shape Tower. This tool uses its core to deeply clean your tools, and features 18 specially-developed elastic bands designed with SigmaSnap technology to hold your brushes while they dry. How to use:- Step 1: Remove the bases. They are labeled A (the Dry'n Shape) and B (SigmaSnap elastic bands). Set them aside for your brush cleansing to keep them dry- Step 2: Wash your brushes. Swirl wet, soapy brush fibers on the core cleaning textures to wash, refine and rinse. Note the special textures labeled for your face and eye brushes- Step 3: Assemble. When ready to dry your clean brushes, twist on bases A and B using the labeled guide dots to properly align. Hold the core of the gadget when attaching or detaching bases- Step 4: Begin by placing small brushes in the SigmaSnaps on the inner circle of base B with the brush heads facing downward, pointing toward base A- Step 5: Dry your larger brushes. Insert the brush, handle first, through the smallest band that will fit and secure the handle with the corresponding elastic. The bristles should be tightly squeezed. Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma Beauty 'Dry'N Shape' Spa. Style Number: 5235854. Available in stores. see more...

Monica G.
Bronx, NY
This is my favorite tool to clean my brushes! It has directions on top of each section so you know what to use each part for. If any of you know the struggle that comes with cleaning the bareMinerals Perfecting Face Foundation Brush then you know that it seems like it can never be clean again. This dry and shape spa from sigma made my brushes brand new again, including the bareminerals one! I highly recommend it because it is completely worth the price and you can even get a deal for a bundle with the sigmagic brush shampoo.
Marketa B.
This brush care tool is everything I’ve ever needed. It washes the brushes very well, and has a ton of slots to hang your brushes while they dry! No more wonky brush shapes from laying them down on a table all day. Sigma delivers high quality products for an affordable price, and this is well worth every penny.
Lisa G.
East Elmhurst, NY
This is nice to use while cleaning your brushes. I like the different scrub pads cause I really feel like they get cleaner. I also like that it’s a drying rack, but my one negative is that not all of my brushes fit in the holders.
Shariya A.
Lynnwood, WA
I’m in love! Such a great way to try out this brand. You get a cleaning tool and a brush dryer/ reshaper all in one for a great price! I use mine weekly and it has made the world of difference! The cleaning part is awesome with 7 different textures and the shaper does a great job making your brushes look new again. Note that this is not ideal for dual sided brushes or mini/ travel brushes. But for most brushes, it’s great. I actually use mine as a brush stand too!
chelsea S.
Granada Hills, CA
Great product it does as it says but I got a tester and when I wrote a review on sigma saying I got a tester and gave them a few stars they removed the comment! I don't know if I should be concerned or why they don't respond.
Brandi M.
Weaverville, NC
This gagit is amazing. It makes everything easy. You can clean your brushes fast and easy and dry them all in one. It stores nicely in small places. The prices is good for a two in one product.
McKayla S.
Whitewater , WI
When I saw Sigma Beauty's cleaning gadgets on their website I knew I had to own one! Cleaning your makeup brushes is so important and I know so many people who don't clean them. This product really scrubs my brushes clean (I also use the Sigmagic brush shampoo) and it does dry them in about 3 hours when they are hung upside down. I believe the price is very reasonable too! Some concealers and foundation I use do tend to stick to the rubber on the scrubbing parts, but I never find any residue on my brushes afterward.
Erica J.
Fort mcmurray
I love this item for the fact that I can both clean my brushes and dry them all on the one product. This cuts the time of cleaning my brushes in half.

back