Sigma Beauty Detail Brush Set, Size One Size - No Color uploaded by Katie D.

BY SIGMA BEAUTY

This set features eight detail-driven tools created with the beauty buff in mind. They were chosen to help you solve small challenges in makeup application, such as creating a perfectly edged lip, coating your lashes from base to tip and smoothing eyeliner on. Set includes:- B12 Bent Liner Brush- E04 Lash Fan Brush- E41 Duo Fibre Blend Brush- E43 Domed Blending Brush- E62 Cut Crease Brush- L06 Precise Lip Line Brush- L04 Detailed Lip Brush- F61 Angled Cream Contour BrushHow to use: Although categorized for ease of identification, Sigma Beauty encourages the artist in everyone to use its makeup brushes in unique and surprising ways. Be sure to clean your brush with either a brush-cleaning mat or glove, or wash with mild soap or a brush-cleaning solution. Rinse with warm water. Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma Beauty Detail Brush Set. Style Number: 5234925. Available in stores. see more...

Priscilla S.
soledad , CA
Sigma brushes are simply the best, i got a great deal on these & the complete set & i love each and every brush. It really is an investment because they last & last. i’ve had them for about 2 years & wash them constantly & they still look brand new.
Carolyn P.
Louisville
I love love love sigma brushes! This brush set performs great and is a must have for my collection! Great for eyes mostly. So many uses
Arely C.
Anaheim
I love all brushes and u can never go wrong with these. Soft and very easy to use and clean off easily too!!
Katie D.
Welland , ON
Awesome brush set. Amazing quality! I found the set at Winners (TJ Max) for $50CAD. they're perfect for detail work and they're soft, too. I haven't found any comparison to them yet which is amazing. I'm really happy with them. I have about 50 sigma brushes including these and they're my favourite. They have the brush number and use on the handles which is helpful.
Lauren M.
Received this as a Christmas gift and I’m absolutely in love with the quality of the brushes!! They’re super soft and easy to use!! A little pricey but the quality makes up for it!
Czarina O.
Toronto, ON
This brush set is amazing! I used it for my face painting project and they looked really good. In terms of everyday makeup, I find myself reaching for the crease brush everyday! Definitely got my money's worth!
Tiffany M.
Bought this kit at Winners not too long ago. Such a step up from cheap brushes. My makeup took less time to apply and turned out so much better. Ive heard the sigma rave isnt all its talked up to be, and that its only due to popular youtubers. I actually dissagree. This brush set is amazing.
Paras W.
islamabad
Sigma brushes are mt absolute love in terms of brushes. They are so easy to use. I have a combination skin. And these brushes work so amazing on my skin. They are the best brushes. I will recommend it to all people to try them out.
Lindsi G.
Fredericton, DC
I like this brush kit although I think it could be better by just an addition of a smaller blender brush. the quality of sigma is great and I love all of these brushes for my more detailed and intricate eye looks.
Stephanie O.
Edmonton
This is an amazing brush set if you love creating detailed, intricate eyeshadow looks, including cut creases. The quality of the brushes are excellent. They are very well made and the bristles are top quality. This set includes very unique brushes that will make creating eyeshadow looks so much easier. I am so impressed with these brushes and use them all of the time. I can’t say enough good things about this set. I highly recommend it.