BY SIGMA BEAUTY

The Concealer brush from Sigma Beauty is a small and slightly tapered flat brush that functions in concealing small areas. More specifically it helps to conceal the hardest to reach areas such as around the nose and eyes. see more...

Divya B.
Love this brush. It’s so soft on the skin and it picks up my concealer with easy. It applies my makeup nicely and blended it out perfectly. The bristles from the brush hasn’t even started shedding yet. I would recommend this brand to anyone.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
I know this is a concealer brush but I find it perfect to apply shadow to under my lower lashes. I love this brush and every other Sigma brush that I own. They are such high quality and I compared the prices to Sephora brand and they are actually comparable in price if not all less expensive and of course Sigma has the better quality! I will continue to purchase Sigma brushes!
Yermaris D.
Puerto Rico,PR
I like this brush to clean my eyebrows with concealer to define it. Is a good and precise brush.
Perfect concealer brush. Use one side to apply product, use the other to blend. Really soft brush, can build product, easy to clean. I would definitely recommend this brush for liquid and cream concealer.
Ashley H.
oshawa
It was a good product. Very nice on my skin and it was best for my blemishes. I also found that it worked well under my eyes. It was extremely easy to blend and I would recommend this to anyone
Louis F.
Battle
I use this for packing shadow on to the lids which it actually works perfect for. I have yet to use it for it intended purpose 😅
Rafah z.
Riyadh, 3796
I used it with the console and the conseller tapped it neatly and I never planned to recommend it to everyone