Sigma Beauty Brush Cup

Keep your makeup brushes organized on your vanity or on the go with these 2 sleek makeup brush holder cups that snap together for 360° protection. @media all and (min-width:1024px){ /* Three image containers (use 25% for four, and 50% for two, etc) */ .column { float: left; width: 22.00%; padding: 10px; } /* Clear floats after image containers */ .row::after { content: ""; clear: both; display: table; } } @media all and (min-width:768px) and (max-width: 1023px){ /* Three image containers (use 25% for four, and 50% for two, etc) */ .column { float: left; width: 18.00%; padding: 10px; } /* Clear floats after image containers */ .row::after { content: ""; clear: both; display: table; } } @media all and (min-width:100px) and (max-width: 767px){ /* Three image containers (use 25% for four, and 50% for two, etc) */ .column { float: left; width: 14.00%; padding: 10px; } /* Clear floats after image containers */ .row::after { content: ""; clear: both; display: table; } }

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sigma Beauty Brush Cup!
Anne M.
Levittown, NY
Sigma Beauty Brush Cup uploaded by Anne M.
It’s essential because it holds your brushes on the go when traveling or you can make it a brush holder when at home, works both ways!
StudioCTX.com S.
Sigma Beauty Brush Cup uploaded by StudioCTX.com S.
Sigma Beauty Brush Cup uploaded by StudioCTX.com S.
Purchased at: Sigma
Love this Sigma brush cup! I’m not sure why the scan came up as a cleaning glove, but review is for the black brush cup. (The image is correct). It’s a nice length (doesn’t crowd the brush tops when closed). It’s wide enough to hold about 20 brushes on one side (double if you’re using both sides). It fits in my train cases. Looks nice. Also holds a large amount of eye, brow, and lip liner pencils if you need something to keep those together. Definitely recommend.
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
1,000 reviews
Sigma Beauty Brush Cup uploaded by Cody Dawn M.
I LOVE this! I have ordered brush cups from amazon before and gotten them with sets, but I was never quite happy with them. I ordered this during a sale (I love Sigma Beauty and have bought a lot of their products!) and it’s exactly when I was looking for. At home, I store my clean brushes in it so they are protected. When I travel it will be able to fit eye and face brushes and have them be protected. It’s very solid and aesthetically pleasing!
Aleida  O.
Edinburg, TX
Porta brocha es muy practico mi hija lo lleva a todas partes ya que ella tiene que siempre llevar el estuche de brochas para su ballet de Folclorico para maquillarse y está súper práctico.....!
Harmony  H.
This case is best for holding all of my smaller brushes but I definitely have too many brushes to all fit in one case. My bigger brushes just go in a larger travel case but it doesn't protect them as well as this does. I like the hard case because it doesn't crush my brushes.
Keren A.
Woodmere, NY
Great brushes. Helps me blend and put on my makeup so much. I never realized how important good brushes are. I love the container as well. I keep it open and use both sides to store my brushes
Jennifer C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Love my Sigma brush cup! Keeps all my high quality sigma brushes from dust and particles, which is great because I’m a bit of a clean freak. When I travel I can easily take this perfectly sized brush holder which keeps them safe. Also, the snaps on the side allow you to have a an “extra cup” which I like to put my used brushes in. When I’m done with my make up I clean my used brushes with a daily cleaner and put them back in the holder. Every few days I’ll take my brushes and give them with a deep clean... which Sigma has great brush cleaner and a drying tower that I use! Fabulous if you want to protect and give your brushes a longer life and travel safely with them!!
Valeria S.
Burlingame, CA
Had ID for more than 4 years now and it still looks like new. I would highly recommend sigma tools, great quality, a little pricey tho
Suzanne  B.
La Follette, TN
I love my sigma brushes and I really like this cup to hold my brushes makes it really easy to travel with them.
Zahraa  A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love love it so much the brushes are amazing it’s so beautiful it’s so good it’s so smooth

Looking for your answer?