BY SIGMA BEAUTY

What it is: A complete system that brings together the best of innovation to keep your brushes looking newer, longer. What it does: Use the all-natural SigMagic Brushampoo to effectively break down embedded oil, residue and bacteria. The Sigma Dry'n Shape Spa combines the cleaning power of Sigma Spa textures with technology to properly dry and reshape up to 18 brushes in one easy-to-use tool. System includes:- Sigma Dry'n Shape Spa- SigMagic Brushshampoo (5.1 oz.)How to use: Shake SigMagic gently before use. Pump 1-3 times directly into damp brush fibers. Use the Dryn'n Shape Spa to clean. Rinse with warm water and repeat as needed. Hang in the Dry'n Shape Spa to dry. Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma Beauty Brush Care System ($44 Value). Style Number: 5408726. Available in stores. see more...

Daniela O.
Okay I have the bigger one of these and I love it. It dries my brushes while holding the bristles together. I think this is the best brush dryer on the market. I would recommend it to anyone who regularly washes their brushes.
Claudia L.
San Jose, CA
I am sooo in love with this product!!!!! I was always just drying my brushes on a counter but it just looked so messy and I love to have an organized space so I was very happy when I came across this. A plus, it’s even bigger than I anticipated!
Kash A.
Baltimore, MD
Keeps my brushes soooo clean. It’s easy to assemble and use. It is expensive , $40 i believe. I have sensitive dry skin so this is necessary. Use it each time i wash my brushes. Highly recommend or something similar
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
in one word, amazing. Densely-packed synthetic bristles, these brushes are amazing for flawless foundation application. I really truly recommend these brushes. They apply foundation so smoothly and flawlessly, hold up despite repeated use and frequent washing, and stay soft and comfortable to use.
Carissa C.
I really enjoy using the cleaning/ drying tower but the soap didn’t wow me. I love how I can reshape my brushes while they dry but the soap just didn’t clean them as well as other soaps I’ve tried.
Jessica R.
This is a perfect set to clean your brushes! It definitely worth the price especially if you are too lazy to clean your brushes. It's very useful and easy to use
Christina G.
I do not have the brush holder but I do have the brush soap it works great you don't have to worry about having to wash your brush a second tone. works like magic
Kaitlin W.
Moorefield
This brush cleaner is definitely a must have! It cleans my brushes so good. After I clean them they are like new. Very soft, fluffy, and makeup free
Kristen G.
Omaha, NE
This works so well. If you are like me and like the suds... this cleanser doesn’t render a bunch of duds but it cleans beautifully!
Christin P.
This makes cleaning your brushes so much easier. I got it while it was on sale and I love how much time I save cleaning my brushes.
Blaj L.