MakeupCosmetic ToolsSigma Beauty
Brush Care System, Size One Size - No Color

Sigma Beauty Brush Care System, Size One Size - No Color

What it is: A complete system that brings together the best of innovation to keep your brushes looking newer, longer. What it does: Use the all-natural SigMagic Brushampoo to effectively break down embedded oil, residue and bacteria. The Sigma Dry'n Shape Spa combines the cleaning power of Sigma Spa textures with technology to properly dry and reshape up to 18 brushes in one easy-to-use tool. System includes:- Sigma Dry'n Shape Spa- SigMagic Brushshampoo (5.1 oz.)How to use: Shake SigMagic gently before use. Pump 1-3 times directly into damp brush fibers. Use the Dryn'n Shape Spa to clean. Rinse with warm water and repeat as needed. Hang in the Dry'n Shape Spa to dry. Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma Beauty Brush Care System ($44 Value). Style Number: 5408726. Available in stores.

How well does this work and how long does it last?
Does the brushes care system works ?
Would you recommand it?
Start your review of Sigma Beauty Brush Care System, Size One Size - No Color!
Mary T.
Kansas City, KS
La eapuma limpiadora de brochas es buena limpia tus brochas bien, y retira todo el pigmento de ellas, lo que no me gusta mucho es la torre para secarse me parece un producto no necesario
LAUREN A.
Owings Mills, MD
This is a lot more convenient & useful than you would think. It provides a perfect p,ace for recently cleaned brushes & tools to be housed while drying. The brush cleaner is great too. Worth the price & it’s often on sale at multiple sellers.
Jennifer C.
Boynton Beach, FL
I am so glad I found this brush care system from Sigma. The liquid magic shampoo for your brushes takes off everything and leaves your brushes like brand new. A little goes a long way with this brush shampoo as well making it very reasonably priced. The brush tower is excellent for not only drying your brushes and keeping their shape and form but also keeps them facing downward which keeps water from getting into the brush and destroying the glue. If you wanna keep your brushes sanitized, bacteria free, keeping their original shape and extending the longevity of your brushes this definitely comes in very handy and for me personally Is a must. Invest and products that will keep your brushes like brand new so you don’t have to keep re-purchasing them. One last thing I forgot to mention was the towers do actually come apart so you can fold them down and they’re easy to store when you’re not using them. I highly suggest these products especially the tower.
Laura A.
Columbus, OH
Omg amigas se los recomiendo mucho mucho prívenlo & me dicen que les pareció hermosas❤️
Lesly L.
hicksville
I have not used it but I think it is good, it is a bit expensive from what I found out but it is worth it if you want to have a clean and smooth face.
Wendy S.
Dayton
Love it. I have 2 of their racks different sizes to accommodate different sized brushes. And I love their cleaner as well. However I’d like to find a new cleaner that I can grab locally that I might just love more and it would encourage me to clean my brushes more often instead of being afraid I’ll run out if cleaner. 😝
member-b75041
It’s ok, but it’s too small for my needs and just feels like a space waster. I can just as easily lay my brushes down at an angle to dry.
Paola B.
Ashton, IL
This is amazing for washing and drying makeup brushes. I have a lot of natural hair brushes and this tower helps me dry them without messing up with the barrel. If you own expensive brushes you need one of these
Leandra O.
Westfield,NJ
This brush shampoo was actually one of the firsts I’ve ever used! It works perfectly at taking all the product out from your brush. It’s a great product for someone who is new to makeup!
ElizAbeth S.
It is a very good product as soon as you use it, I recommend it, I will buy more products to see if they work just as easy to find in your favorite store
Ask a question to the Influenster community...