Sigma Beauty Brow Goals Brush Set, 1.7 Ounce

The Brow Goals Brush Set has every tool you need to create a variety of ever-evolving brow trends. Use all four brushes together or individually for enviable brows with cream, gel, powder, liquid or wax products. Quickly fill in the brow with exact...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sigma Beauty Brow Goals Brush Set, 1.7 Ounce!
How would you rate this product?
Megan R.
These brushes are so soft and definitely one of my favorites. They blend and apply makeup flawlessly. They are quite pricey but if you want a good high end I would suggest looking at these.😊
Sheena S.
Kitchener, ON
Definitely one of my best make up related buys. If you're reading this, perhaps you were like me, once upon a time, thinking you'd like to splurge a little on some quality makeup brushes, but deciding between splurging a little for these Sigma brushes or perhaps spending way more on some Morphe brushes (and still get way less than 12. Perhaps this review will help. Firstly, the brushes are nice and soft. Not itchy in anyway. Finally, these brushes actually enabled me to use way less product than before. So I'm using my 'fancy' makeup everyday, guilt free. Love my brushes.
Shanaye D.
bedford
this brow set is to die for! i’ve had mine for some time now and they clean so easy and dry the exact same! product stays on them and these brushes are great to create natural fluffy brows and fake those hair strokes! the smaller brush works great for my inner corner to create a cat eye and winged liner with shadow

Looking for your answer?