BY SIGMA BEAUTY

Recommended Use: Blend colors together onto the lid with added control. Buff out harsh lines for a well blended effect. see more...

• Favorite makeup brush brand? I have a lot of eco tools, a...6 Answers
  • Is there a downside to this brush?4 Answers
  • Which sigma blending brush is better for hooded eyes ? 3 Answers
Sargun S.
Corona, CA
I’ve had this brush for years now and the brush is still going strong. The bristles are soft, durable, and help blend shadows effortlessly. The shape is perfect for blending shadows into the crease and outer corner. The price is great and I feel like comparable to other high end brushes.
Audriana M.
I am SO SO impressed with this brush along with the E40. I dont know how ive been living life doing my eye makeup without these. I had an old E35 from years ago which by now was beyond scratchy and i think made with the natural hair. So i was expecting something softer ofc, but not like this! Its softer than cotton balls i use on my eyes, not a single part of it feels the least bit scratchy, even if i press hard. The bristles are now synthetic and they did an amazing job with these!

On to the brush specifically:
AMAZINGLY soft, the handle and ferrule are sturdy, well made and look really high end and classy. This is the perfect blending brush for a more precise application of shadows- especially into the crease it is perfection. but it also BLENDS the shadows beautifully. There are alot of brushes that are more intended for application, but not so good at blending, but this brush is the perfect one to do both. You will not regret buying this at all. However if you are specifically looking for a blending brush to blend out colors all over the lid or just get a really seamless smokey look, id recommend the E40 or E35(slightly smaller than E40) As this particular brush is smaller than both and shaped differently- the ferulle is pinched vs rounded, creating a flatter wider shape of the brush-allowing for better precision. Also wonderful for packing on color!!!!

Ive attached a photo comparing to the E40 to better show what im talking about, from left to right:
E40, E25, E47Mini
Lady P.
One of my favorite blending brushes the quality over the top easy to use and it blends out so perfect i use it every time i do my makeup great value and is totally worth the price beyond satisfied with this brand and this brush
Anna B.
I own about 6 of these and love them it’s a very versatile brush, I can use it to pack in color, blend, for color placement, and I can contour my nose with this as well. Great alternative to the one Mac has, and much cheaper.
Bethany V.
Rogers, AR
This is my go to eyeshadow blending brush. Incredibly soft, costs more than a brush from Walmart but still very reasonably priced and packs more punch for value and quality. Super soft and durable. Does not shed.
Jenna A.
Atlanta, GA
I love Sigma brushes, and the E25 is one of my staples for blending. They are soft and blend well - additionally they clean very well. I use this brush several times a week, and it is almost always dirty from over use! I would recommend this brush.
destiny p.
Westlake Vlg, CA
This is the best blending brush ! As soon as I found this product it felt like Eureka ! It is easy to use and probably the best price wise. It works on any eyeshadow I throw on there whether it’s metallic, glitter, or matte.
Tianna G.
Charleston, SC
My go to brush. I know people say things about Sigma because all the You Tubers pushing the brand but I. And do my eye make up without this brush. It’s so easy to use! I’m a satisfied girl.
Rose S.
Good price for the brush. I use everyday snd wish wish it was softer but it does a good job blending out eyeshadow. I will purchase another to have extra clean one on hand. I will also try out other Sigma brush types
Natalia G.
Cicero
A good blending brush for the lid. I bought this on their website. I haven't been really reaching for it since my every day eyelook is simple and I use the E40 brush.
Ivori L.
Green Bay, WI
Favorite makeup brush brand? I have a lot of eco tools, a few sephora, and a sigma. Sigma Beauty Blending - E25ECOTOOLS EYE ENHANCING SET
Kristin W.
Does this brush blend well?
Ariana O.
Is there a downside to this brush?
Nicky M.
I always see this brush being used in makeup tutorials on YouTube. Its suppose to apply shadows nicely. Is the brush made out of goat hair or synthetic?
Amra E.
Moorhead, MN
Which sigma blending brush is better for hooded eyes ?