BY SIGMA BEAUTY

Recommended Use: Blend colors together onto the lid with added control. Buff out harsh lines for a well blended effect. see more...

• Favorite makeup brush brand? I have a lot of eco tools, a...6 Answers
  • Is there a downside to this brush?4 Answers
  • Which sigma blending brush is better for hooded eyes ? 3 Answers
Ffion T.
cardiff
Amazing brush!! So soft of the eyes!! Puts the product on brilliantly and picks up a lot of product! Best brushes for the eyes
Tamara G.
Sudbury
It's In my top 5 eye brushes I use it everyday I've washed it over 30 times and it hasn't lost it's softness or it's bristles.
Charlie C.
I love this blending brush. It was my first decent blending brush I use it for inner crease color and for blending highlighter
Smiljana S.
Great blush for blending eyeshadow, I love using it in combination with the E40. It's very mistake-proof and beginner friendly
Jessica C.
Toronto, ON
A friend got me this brush as a gift along with several others and I am loving it so far. It is soft, easy to use and precise.
MariaRita C.
My favorite blending brush, it’s worth the money and you can tell the difference between a sigma brush and any other brand.
Breann D.
Swan River, MB
Must have blending brush! You could easily do an entire look with just this brush. Perfect for anyone with hooded eyelids!
Holly G.
9 birny hill court, Clydebank, Glasgow
I use this every time to do my eyeshadow it’s quick and easy blending brush, blends colour well, cheap alternative to Mac
Sascha N.
St, AB
Amazing brush! Sooo good for blending. I just want multiples of these. I got it from Winners as well for a great price!
Mary S.
Athens
Excellent quality..sone say it’s a dupe for MAC 217 but I find this one is even better and more affordable, too.
Ivori L.
Green Bay, WI
Favorite makeup brush brand? I have a lot of eco tools, a few sephora, and a sigma. Sigma Beauty Blending - E25ECOTOOLS EYE ENHANCING SET
Kristin W.
Does this brush blend well?
Ariana O.
Is there a downside to this brush?
Nicky M.
I always see this brush being used in makeup tutorials on YouTube. Its suppose to apply shadows nicely. Is the brush made out of goat hair or synthetic?
Amra E.
Moorhead, MN
Which sigma blending brush is better for hooded eyes ?