BY SIGMA BEAUTY

Recommended Use: Blend colors together onto the lid with added control. Buff out harsh lines for a well blended effect. see more...

• Favorite makeup brush brand? I have a lot of eco tools, a...6 Answers
  • Is there a downside to this brush?4 Answers
  • Which sigma blending brush is better for hooded eyes ? 3 Answers
Niki S.
brisbane
This is my every day brush for blending out the crease it’s stunning dense and fluffy at the same time. I bought two because they’re so good! Easy to use.
Danielle M.
Windsor , ON
Purchased at: Sigma
This is the best blending brush. It hits perfectly in the crease without pushing colour too high. It’s easy to use and applies your eyeshadow perfectly.
Jennifer K.
Edmonton, AB
This is one awesome blending brush! Bristles hold up to cleaning and don't shed. It works product in the crease like a dream. A must for any makeup user.
heather w.
Vancouver, BC
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I honestly didnt know what to expect from sigma brushes, but im not impressed or unimpressed with them, theyre okay and may repurchase at a good discount
Julianna F.
Sigma Beauty Blending - E25 is perfect for blending your transition shade! Or to deep you crease with a dark color. High quality, for sure!
Wadhha E.
London, London
Love this brush. Great for blending and flat enough that you can also use it to pack on colour. However I think Sigma brushes are a bit pricey.
Debby F.
Sigma Beauty Blending - E25 Great brush.love all my sigma brushes.theyre not the cheapest but worth every penny.i use it every day
Maheera I.
London
My go to brush that I use every time I do an eyeshadow look . Haven’t noticed any shedding yet even though I’ve had it for a long time
Rina S.
I love this Brush for my eye lids to pack on the colours and blend that in my crease and outer v. It makes applying colours so easy.
Louis F.
Battle
This is my go to brush for my transition shades and setting my eyeshadow base. Ive trived other brushes but thry just dont compete.
Ivori L.
Green Bay, WI
Favorite makeup brush brand? I have a lot of eco tools, a few sephora, and a sigma. Sigma Beauty Blending - E25ECOTOOLS EYE ENHANCING SET
Kristin W.
Does this brush blend well?
Ariana O.
Is there a downside to this brush?
Nicky M.
I always see this brush being used in makeup tutorials on YouTube. Its suppose to apply shadows nicely. Is the brush made out of goat hair or synthetic?
Amra E.
Moorhead, MN
Which sigma blending brush is better for hooded eyes ?