BY SIGMA BEAUTY

Recommended Use: Blend colors together onto the lid with added control. Buff out harsh lines for a well blended effect. see more...

• Favorite makeup brush brand? I have a lot of eco tools, a...6 Answers
  • Is there a downside to this brush?4 Answers
  • Which sigma blending brush is better for hooded eyes ? 3 Answers
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
An easy 5/5 star review on this brush E25, I use it every day! It is a staple in my routine. With dry, light skin, this brush blends out better than any on the market! It is going to be more expensive, and as a makeup artist and skin guru, I have no issue spending more for one of the top brands. I recommend this time and time again, unless you are a complete beginner.
MacKenzey D.
Forest Lake, MN
I love this brush for packing shadows into the crease and then blending out with a fluffy brush
Lane M.
Meridian , MS
I absolutely love this brush. However I don’t use it for blending I use it to set my concealer on my eyelid before I do my eyeshadow
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
The picture is of my newest one I just bought another backup one but this one is one of my most loved and repurchased blending brushes. I use it for everything from blending to packing on color. It’s the perfect size and super soft. I love all sigma brushes.
Jolinne S.
St Andrews, NB
I'm not the biggest fan of Sigma face brushes, but I do like their eye brushes and the E25 is my favourite and most used brush. I actually have 3 on the go and a few new ones stashed away. Never by the brush at full price, Sigma always has deals, I don't know if I'd say this brush is worth the regular price, but 30-50% off, heck yes! I have slightly hooded eye and I love how this brush is pinched, so it fits into my crease really nicely. I use it to add my transition colour and blend it out. It really is a multi use brush. It cleans really easily, the brush hairs don't fall out or loose their shape. All around great brush!
Jamie T.
First sigma brush I ever bought and it was so worth it! The bristles are super soft. It does a very nice job blending out my eyeshadows and the size is perfect. It has a nice ferrule and long handle. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a more high end brush to purchase
Lynn G.
Johannesburg
Blending as a dream. I love my sigma brushes and I wish I had more. It is better than my Bh cosmetics brushes and also more expensive, I use these everyday and they last well and are good quality. I would buy more if I could. Good quality and value for money
Victoria W.
Amazing blending brush. Makes eye make up so much easier to apply and buffs out the edges great. It's even good for packing on colour on the lid then buffing it out the perfect size and bristles. Well worth the money
Vicky S.
Silver End, Witham
I love this Brush! I have the mini travel version so it has a shorter handle, but the actual brushes are the same. I like it for adding slightly deeper colours to my crease after my transition colour. It keeps the colour in a reasonably precise area, but it still blends the colours out really well. The brush feels really good quality and is wearing well so far! I would definitely try more sigma brushes.
Forrest Jamie S.
I received a free travel size blending brush from Sigma when I joined their Pro program as part of their welcome package, which in itself was a really nice surprise. This brush is one of my favourites of all time, it's flawless. Itching to get the full size for they're super pricey.
Ivori L.
Green Bay, WI
Favorite makeup brush brand? I have a lot of eco tools, a few sephora, and a sigma. Sigma Beauty Blending - E25ECOTOOLS EYE ENHANCING SET
Kristin W.
Does this brush blend well?
Ariana O.
Is there a downside to this brush?
Nicky M.
I always see this brush being used in makeup tutorials on YouTube. Its suppose to apply shadows nicely. Is the brush made out of goat hair or synthetic?
Amra E.
Moorhead, MN
Which sigma blending brush is better for hooded eyes ?