BY SIGMA BEAUTY

Recommended Use: Blend colors together onto the lid with added control. Buff out harsh lines for a well blended effect. see more...

• Favorite makeup brush brand? I have a lot of eco tools, a...6 Answers
  • Is there a downside to this brush?4 Answers
  • Which sigma blending brush is better for hooded eyes ? 3 Answers
Danielle C.
Oxford, AL
Another one of my must-have eye shadow brushes! This one is great for more precise blending! Definitely worth the money to get the essential Sigma brushes!
Michelle G.
Seabrook, TX
This is my favorite eyeshadow blending brush. It fit perfectly in my crease. Some blending brushes are just way to big for my eyes and this one is great.
Adilene R.
In love with it blends out so good I got the travel size which I feel is even better it gets a lot of the product which of course that's the best thing 💖
Christina A.
ATL
I love this brush. One of my favorite blending brush I have. I have at least four for myself and two in my kit. I would definitely recommend this brush.
Yasmin S.
I love sigma brushes. The E25 brush is always my go to brush when doing my eye makeup. It applies the shadow nicely. The brush is really nice and soft.
Rochelle N.
Great blending brush for my daily makeup kit. The brush is soft against my sensitive skin. I love the shape of it because it gets right into my crease.
Addison S.
Purchased at: Sigma
I only use Sigma makeup brushes, eyeshadow, powder, blush, contour etc... they provide great product coverage, and the bristle quality is fantastic.
Liz A.
This is such a wonderful blending brush for your makeup. So far it's lasted pretty well and has been a great addition to my collection of brushes.
Amanda L.
Fremont, OH
Another staple in my collection. This is one of the first “high end” brushes I bought. It does a great job applying and buffing out your shadow.
kenia p.
I very love sigma brushes the very soft and easy to apply any eyeshadow for Blend and very high quality the price is the only thing I don't like
Ivori L.
Green Bay, WI
Favorite makeup brush brand? I have a lot of eco tools, a few sephora, and a sigma. Sigma Beauty Blending - E25ECOTOOLS EYE ENHANCING SET
Kristin W.
Does this brush blend well?
Ariana O.
Is there a downside to this brush?
Nicky M.
I always see this brush being used in makeup tutorials on YouTube. Its suppose to apply shadows nicely. Is the brush made out of goat hair or synthetic?
Amra E.
Moorhead, MN
Which sigma blending brush is better for hooded eyes ?