BY SIGMA BEAUTY

Recommended Use: Blend colors together onto the lid with added control. Buff out harsh lines for a well blended effect. see more...

• Favorite makeup brush brand? I have a lot of eco tools, a few sep...5 Answers
  • Is there a downside to this brush?3 Answers
  • Which sigma blending brush is better for hooded eyes ? 3 Answers
Theresa C.
This brush blends like a dream!! It’s extremely soft on my face, and blends out my eyeshadows perfectly. I like how it has a flat side if you use it on the side edge to pack product on my eyelid, and a tapered end at the tip, which is really effective at blending. This is my first blending brush, and it was highly recommended to me. I definitely see it’s value and I plan to purchase more Sigma brushes in the future! It is a bit pricey though, but there are always deals and sales on their website.
Jenna J.
S Glastonbury, CT
This is a great brush for getting in the crease. Sigma E25 is a dupe for Mac 217. I have both and the sigma one definitely out performs Mac’s 217. It holds its shape much better and gives more precision getting into the crease. It’s also less expensive. My Mac 217 has splayed and lost it’s original shape, while my sigma one has kept its shape since day one. Anyone considering the sigma e25 or Mac 217, go for the e25.
Monica P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this brush. Since I started using this, eye shadow application has become so much easier. I am more likely to actually use my eye shadow now. I use it every time I want to deepen the shadows on my outer eye (the V).  Very satisfied!
Brittany B.
I fell in love instantly after i tried these blending brushes. They blend out my eyeshadow so effortlessly abd beautifully. You could use the worst eyeshadow and have it looking good just by using this brush. They are made with goat hair i believe which keeps them lasting longer and they come with a 2 year warranty so the price is definitely worth it.
Heather M.
Columbia, TN
 The sigma e 25 blending brush is one of the best blending brushes i have ever used. It's soft bristles make it very easy to get in the crease and blend out the shadow very well. There is never any bristles left behind, it cleans super easy and returns back to its original shape. I love the Sigma brand over most brushes I have tried.
Claudia L.
San Jose, CA
I love sigma’s brushes they are amazing! They are super soft and easy to wash out using their brush shampoo, washing mat and dry and shape. I have been known to get carried away with my purchases on the sigma website but it’s just impossible to resist. It’s all very high quality. The ones I have yet to try are their makeup line. Overall, 100% recommend! You won’t regret it!
Makenzie B.
Boston , MA
This brush is so fluffy and soft!! It does wonders for blending out my transition shades. It is slightly more expensive but urban outfitters sells it so if you have a coupon there or Sigma gives a discount to first time buyers. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone as you can’t beat a great blending brush in your collection!
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
My sigma brushes have lasted me since I have purchased them 5 years ago. The quality is still present and it blends out my eyeshadows so effortlessly. The brush hairs haven’t become scratchy, the ferrule is still intact and the performance is still as it was when I first bought it. So worth the money you spend on it.
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
I actually have the E 35 tapered blending brush but I would totally recommend this brush works so great running the eyeshadow has wonderful Bristles that pick up the pigment beautifully and transfer it perfectly to your eye prices are great and I would totally recommend
sam s.
Pawtucket, RI
It’s weird. I have two minis I received as thank you bonus gifts and I LOVE them, but then I have the full size and it’s just meh. They don’t even look or feel like the same brush. The full size the hairs are too stiff and tight together so it doesn’t blend as well.
Ivori L.
Green Bay, WI
Favorite makeup brush brand? I have a lot of eco tools, a few sephora, and a sigma. Sigma Beauty Blending - E25ECOTOOLS EYE ENHANCING SET
Kristin W.
Does this brush blend well?
Ariana O.
Is there a downside to this brush?
Amra E.
Moorhead, MN
Which sigma blending brush is better for hooded eyes ?
Nicky M.
I always see this brush being used in makeup tutorials on YouTube. Its suppose to apply shadows nicely. Is the brush made out of goat hair or synthetic?