Sigma Beauty Basic Eye Brush Set

Get 7 classic eye brushes for eyeliner, eyeshadow and brows including our best-selling SigmaTech® fiber blending brush — the E40. Look simply flawless with this basic eye brush set, featuring every professional makeup brush you need to define your eyes and evenly apply color. @media all and (min-width:1024px){ /* Three image containers (use 25% for four, and 50% for two, etc) */ .column { float: left; width: 22.00%; padding: 10px; } /* Clear floats after image containers */ .row::after { content: ""; clear: both; display: table; } } @media all and (min-width:768px) and (max-width: 1023px){ /* Three image containers (use 25% for four, and 50% for two, etc) */ .column { float: left; width: 18.00%; padding: 10px; } /* Clear floats after image containers */ .row::after { content: ""; clear: both; display: table; } } @media all and (min-width:100px) and (max-width: 767px){ /* Three image containers (use 25% for four, and 50% for two, etc) */ .column { float: left; width: 14.00%; padding: 10px; } /* Clear floats after image containers */ .row::after { content: ""; clear: both; display: table; } }

How good are these brushes? I have been eyeing them for a long while but I have been scared to spend that kind of money on brushes.
Garnier Super Purifying Charcoal Facial Mask ? [product:garnier-super-purifying-charcoal-facial-mask]
Do they blend easily?
Start your review of Sigma Beauty Basic Eye Brush Set!
Alyssa J.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Sigma Beauty Basic Eye Brush Set uploaded by Alyssa J.
Sigma brushes are the best I have ever used. They are nice to look at pick up good amount of product clean easy and the bristles are so soft. They are my favorite
Tracy B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Sigma Beauty Basic Eye Brush Set uploaded by Tracy B.
Wow, great brushes! As a watercolor artist I know how important it is to have nice brushes- it makes a huge difference with blending, precision and application. It’s exactly the same with makeup brushes and these brushes make all the difference. Very well made, reasonably priced for what you get. Right now they are having a huge sale so if you are thinking about trying a couple some are up to 70% off right now!!! 😳
Suzanne G.
Anthem, AZ
Sigma Beauty Basic Eye Brush Set uploaded by Suzanne G.
Purchased at: Sigma
Sigma brushes are by far the best brushes! I love them both personally and professionally as a make up artist. I just can’t get enough.
Tara K.
Post Falls, ID
These brushes are definitely worth the price. They hold up well to frequent washing, and they are the first brushes I reach for in my embarrassingly large collection of makeup brushes.
Tiffanie L.
PORTER RANCH, CA
I have many face and eye brushes from Sigma and I love them! They're super soft! You can tell that it is of very high quality when you use it. The bristles don't fall out, the handles are sturdy. I replace my brushes every so often and add more to my collection as well, when they have cute limited edition style of brushes. I just recently ordered the Cinderella edition and I'm so excited to get them and see them in real life! They're just the cutest!
Jennifer C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Sigma Beauty Basic Eye Brush Set uploaded by Jennifer C.
Purchased at: Sigma
I love Sigma brushes and I was very excited when I saw the basic Eye brush set. All the brushes are very soft and gentle on your eyelid. They blend out your eyeshadow like a dream not leaving any patchy areas. They also are made to last. I’ve had mine for two years now and wash them regularly they have kept their shape and not lost bristles. I will definitely continue to use Sigma brushes as I have enjoyed every brush that I own from them.
Cassylynn K.
Whitehall, PA
Favorite makeup brushes! They withstand time and daily uses & washes! They are easily reshaped after washing which is a plus! I have sensitive skin and the bristle hairs on sigma brushes are incredibly soft! Although their quite expensive they’re well worth the price!
Aris P.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Great eye brushes. They are long lasting, good quality, and the brush variety is really useful. The brushes have not become misshapen, and no hairs have fallen out over time. I’d definitely recommend this basic brush set.
Gabriela H.
Las Vegas, NV
Excelentes brochas [email protected] es de una excelente calidad vale la pena el precio 😻👌🏼
Tracy F.
Montgomery, AL
This is a great brush set. Each brush is useful and holds an important place . The quality of the brushes are wonderful. Worth a little extra coin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...