Sigma Beauty 'Baking & Strobing' Brush Set, Size One Size - No Color uploaded by Nicole Sigma Beauty 'Baking & Strobing' Brush Set, Size One Size - No Color uploaded by Nicole Sigma Beauty 'Baking & Strobing' Brush Set, Size One Size - No Color uploaded by Nicole

BY SIGMA BEAUTY

This brush set features five unique brushes designed to set and highlight the face for a perfected-skin finish. They can be used with cream, liquid or powder products, and are made with fibers designed to avoid product absorption and growth of bacteria. Though each was made with a specific use in mind, they are multifunctional and can be used to create any look you wish. Set includes:- F06 Powder Sweep Brush- F42 Strobing Fan Brush- F79 Concealer Blend Kabuki Brush- F89 Bake Kabuki Brush- P89 Bake Precision BrushHow to use: To clean your brushes, use a brush-cleaning glove or mat. You can also wash with mild soap or a brush-cleaning solution and rinse with warm water. Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma Beauty 'Baking & Strobing' Brush Set. Style Number: 5235860. Available in stores. see more...

Buy on Neiman ...*
Stefani G.
Sigma Brushes are amazing! Super Soft, great to blend colors and easy to work with! Little bit in the high end price but so worth the price, you’ll love them!!
Heather J.
This one was ok but i felt alittle over priced. They are great quality brushes and do well for whatever you need
Srishti J.
Calgary , AB
Oh Well, I ordered this on a whim and absolutely love this however, I do not use it for baking or strobing but all sorts of other purposes haha. I use it to set my face for my concealer setting and also to powder my nose so that I don’t get those glass marks when I wear my glasses. They are very soft and live up to the repuation of the Sigma brand. I have a tonne of those obnoxiously expensive brushes but I love my sigma brushes just as much. It’s just that am a shopaholic and love to hoard stuff and designer brushes simply call out my name 😅
teddy m.
I love sigma brushes they are amazing. Good quality fluffy brushes. All different sizes to highlight. The smaller brushes are great for my nose and top if my lip. The fan brush is sturdy and the bristles don't cone apart and flare out like some fan brushes. Great quality product.
Paula L.
Love these brushes they are made very well and don’t shed if taken care of properly I use brushes on a daily basis the brushes and sense and easy to use for every skin type I would have highly recommend this to anyone interested in purchasing these brushes
Priscilla G.
I really love using sigma brushes. They are amazing quality and feel so good on the face. However, they are extremely pricey and I would love to find a more affordable brand to work with!
Nour S.
Montreal, QC
These brushes are amazing ! They’re so smooth and soft and the blend the products easily ! I love them !