Sigma Beauty 'Baking & Strobing' Brush Set, Size One Size - No Color uploaded by Nicole Sigma Beauty 'Baking & Strobing' Brush Set, Size One Size - No Color uploaded by Nicole Sigma Beauty 'Baking & Strobing' Brush Set, Size One Size - No Color uploaded by Nicole

BY SIGMA BEAUTY

This brush set features five unique brushes designed to set and highlight the face for a perfected-skin finish. They can be used with cream, liquid or powder products, and are made with fibers designed to avoid product absorption and growth of bacteria. Though each was made with a specific use in mind, they are multifunctional and can be used to create any look you wish. Set includes:- F06 Powder Sweep Brush- F42 Strobing Fan Brush- F79 Concealer Blend Kabuki Brush- F89 Bake Kabuki Brush- P89 Bake Precision BrushHow to use: To clean your brushes, use a brush-cleaning glove or mat. You can also wash with mild soap or a brush-cleaning solution and rinse with warm water. Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma Beauty 'Baking & Strobing' Brush Set. Style Number: 5235860. Available in stores. see more...

Nicole J.
Edmond, OK
Really love these brushes, purchased them quite a few years ago now and they’re still hanging in there and working great. Higher end on the price, but lasts a life time so I would recommend to anyone looking
Amber M.
I love this set. The brushes are so soft. I have oily skin type an have no trouble getting this set to perform. It’s a bit pricey but so worth the investment. They are so easy to use. I’m completely satisfied.
Tatjana M.
Clarksville , TN
I love this brush set. Whenever I do my makeup every morning, I use all of these brushes and I am always amazed on how well they work and apply my makeup. The Bristles on the brushes are so soft.
Megan L.
I used the brushes whenever I used makeup brushes (now I’m strictly sponge) but they are absolutely great quality and I would definitely recommend to ladies who still prefer to use brushes.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I bought this 5 brush kit a year ago, and with the use I give them they still look like new. The brushes are so soft and blends effortlessly. Easy to clean. Sigma quality is top notch and you truly get what you pay for, they will last year if you care for your brushes.
Nicole
San Antonio , TX
This is my every day pick, as you can see in the picture by my brush handles. Lol Please don't judge me, but they are just that good. I like them better than MAC, and they are really soft. Easy to clean, flawless application every time! A bit pricey for some, but definitely worth the investment!
Haylee s.
Eagle , ID
This is my go to set to bake and to highlight. I use all of the brushes in it, but especially love the baking kabukis brushes. They distribute product flawlessly, and are such great quality. Soft, and dense bristles. Love sigma brushes
Heather C.
Peoria , AZ
Holy grail make up brushes great bang For yearbook when you bundle them in a package I purchased mine from Sigma beauty online my skin type is combination of these work phenomenally I would re-purchase again and also gift them to friends and family
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
I definitely recommend these brushes. ..They are so easy to use and the brissels are so sofr on your skin. They are no more expensive than other brands on the market. I highly recommend this product.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
in one word, Amazing!I really truly recommend these. They apply so smoothly and flawlessly, hold up despite repeated use and stay soft and comfortable to use. They are affordable and great quality. There is something for everyone.