BY SIGMA BEAUTY #60 in Blush

The Aura Powder is a versatile all-over face powder that enhances and brings forth dimension of the face and subtly draws out natural contours. The majestic subtle coral perfectly enhances your skin. The creamy powder can be layered as a blush or bronzer, or used lightly to warm up the skin. Not recommended for eye area.

Formulated without: Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Casein. Ingredients: Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate.

May Contain: CI 45410, CI 15850, CI 77491, CI 77891, CI 77492, CI77499, CI 77007.

• Is this very pigmented?2 Answers
  • I was looking for a blush that was more appropriate for my skin t...2 Answers
  • I don't use blush now because my skin has such a red undertone. C...1 Answers
Katie M.
Andover, MN
Review for: Nymphaea
I really like this blush, I have fair skin and this is a beautiful pigmented pink without shimmer, it really warms me up without having any brown tones in it. The compact it's in is sleek and thin with a mirror inside, to does not come with a brush, which I don't mind because I prefer a real fluffy blush brush to the ones in compacts. This was a blind buy for me and my first non-brush Sigma purchase, I was not disappointed!
Very beautiful color for all skin tones!! My skin is very fair and oily in the T zone and dry around the cheeks and forehead. The color is compatible to Mac Melba but not an exact dupe. The only problem I had was that it didn't last all day, (most blushes fade on me) other then that I would definitely recommend it!
Dominique M.
Oxford, MS
Review for: Cor-De-Rosa
I was looking for a blush that was more appropriate for my skin tone and this is definitely the one! I really like the amount of product you receive and it is very pigmented so it will last a while. I love a flushed look and this blush gives me that without looking powdery or clownish for a reasonable price.
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Great brand with great products. I don't have this shade but I have the shade hot spot which is a peachy color and it's beautiful. So creamy to apply and it blends so good. Crazy good pigmentation and pretty affordable.
Jocy H.
Brownsville , TX
This is my currently favorite blush its matte and pigmented would def.. buy this again
Tina V.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Nymphaea
When I opened the package, I was pleasantly surprised at how big it was! The packaging is absolutely stunning. The logo on the front of the compact is holographic and when you open the compact up there's a huge mirror! Right off of that my initial reaction was a plus. Moving on to the actual blush, the powder is extremely fine and pigmented! One swipe of it was enought product for both of my cheeks. The shade 'Nyphaea' can be described a pretty rose pink. I've been wearing this blush for a few weeks now, and i'm blown away at the staying power. The blush adds a nice pink to my cheeks and it does a good job of ascentuating my cheekbones. I can't wait to purchase more colors to add to my collection. *I received this Aura Powder Blush in the shade 'Nyphaea' complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.* Sigma Beauty Aura PowderSigma Beauty Aura Powder
Maria R.
Review for: Nymphaea
What did I like about the blush?

Quality product
Big mirror in interior
Nice portion of face powder
Love the color
Cool, sleek exterior
Compact, easily fits in makeup bag or purse
Looks great on my skin

F40 Large Angled Contour Brush: So what did I like about the brush?

The brush is large, but a comfortable size.
Doesn’t feel flimsy
Soft
Elegant
Good quality
Not heavy
Love the colors (black & rose gold)
Works well

Would I go out of my way to purchase this blush and brush again?
Yes. They are affordable, elegant, quality products.

*I received these for free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Nymphaea
I really like this blush. I found it to have just the right amount of pigment to where I'm not applying too much, but I am able to build it up to where I like it. The colors are stunning, buttery, and easy to blend. I have a few different colors for different looks and I love all of them. It's not overly expensive and it provides the perfect flush to the cheeks to liven up any look.
Stephanie R.
Brick, NJ
Review for: Pet Name
I received this product from the Influenster VoxBox. I really love the color and how well it looks on my skin. It's subtle and natural looking and applies smooth with a matte finish. The contour blush is the perfect compliment to apply it and I would definitely recommend to others. It's a great summer color.
Jessica P.
GLENDALE, AZ
I recieved the Sigma Aura Powder in Nymphaea complimentary from sigma and influenster for my %100 honest review. I liked the formula a lot and I like that it is made without parabens, mineral oil, casein and phthlates. It was a buildable blush which I like because I tend to over do it on blush. The sigma site says this is a Coral shade and I disagree. I would call this a cool toned pink. However it gave my cheeks a nice flush of color especially since I'm pretty fair. In the picture I'm wearing makeupforever ultra hd stick foundation in 117/Y225 to give you an idea of how fair I am. The formula wore nice for about 8 hours on me but I always set my face with a setting spray. Again it wasnt an overly pigmented blush, it was buildable and gave a nice glow to my cheeks. There wasnt any kickup in the pan or fallout when I applied it. I did not receive a sigma brush with mine to try with it, but I used my MAC angled contour brush that seemed similar from what I can tell and also tried it with my IT coametics wand ball brush. I liked how my MAC brush applied it better, but it has been my go to blush brush and holy grail blush brush for over a decade. I feel like natural hair bristles picked up and applied the pigment better. I feel like this color is good for fair skinned girls and would orobably work on light to medium skin tones as well for a nice glow. I'm not sure how it would look on darker skin tones. I will also mention I have pretty sensitive skin and this didnt irritate my skin or make me breakout.

TLDR: Nice cool toned buildable blush for a subtle glow on cheeks that has nice formula.
Spontaneous W.
Where to find this product?
Erna J.
Waldron, AR
Is this very pigmented?
Sylia H.
Alger
I was looking for a blush that was more appropriate for my skin tone and this is definitely the one! were i can find it ?!!
Breanna J.
Louisville, KY
I don't use blush now because my skin has such a red undertone. Could I use this blush even thought my skin is more red?