Sigma Beauty 3DHD Max Kabuki uploaded by Melanie W.

BY SIGMA BEAUTY

Melanie W.
Love this kabuki 3DHD brush...it works really goid with my liquid foundations giving my face an airbrushed flawless look and with its density and size can blend makeup in no time effectively. The price is fair for the results it gives you and it washes/dries VERY good - no shedding or loose brush hairs, I highly recommend this brush from Sigma Beauty!
Arianna M.
Lakeland
My favorite foundation brush! Great quality and definitely worth the price. If I lost this brush, I would definitely repurchase. Blends foundation so effortlessly and the pointed edges are perfect for getting around the nose, eyebrows, and between the eyes. Would definitely recommend
Rachel M.
Bremerton, WA
I absolutely love love love this brush. When I first got it I thought it was for foundation, and I wasn't too impressed. However, once I discovered it was for concealer, I tried it again and was SOLD. It does such a beautiful job blending out concealer. It doesn't matter what concealer I use, this brush takes it to a whole new level.
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
I love this sigma brush! It is perfect to apply powder and helps me give me a flawless makeup look! Very well created makeup brush and the Brush is super gentle on my skin! I’ve had it for a couple of years and still works perfectly ! Worth the value !
jennifer j.
Florence, KY
This is my go to brush for foundation!! I did not purchase this because I think its a little pricey{it was a gift }.. But it is good quality!! I have it 4 stars only because of the price and if you live on a budget, it could tangle your finances for a minute! ☺
Tiffany M.
Morristown
This is my second foundation brush from sigma! These brushes last forever! They apply my foundation so well and they are super easy to clean. This is the only foundation brush I'll ever use! The price is perfect for such a great product!
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
I have both the Sigma 3DHD Kabuki and Maxx Kabuki brushes. The regular smaller kabuki is best for applying liquid foundation for a full-coverage look. This one, the Maxx, is best for applying foundation for a lightweight look. I rarely use it but when I do it creates a flawless airbrush effect. The bristles are extremely soft and dense. It does soak up a little bit of foundation, but that's to be expected. Every foundation brush does. I highly recommend this!
Aly B.
MY DAILY FOUNDATION BRUSH HOLY CRAP I LOVE THIS!!!! I have completely converted from using my once favorite beauty blender to completely using this instead. It offers great coverage while still applying naturally. Love.
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
The best brush I have ever used not cheap but great I am not a big fan of brush user but it was very effective and love using it. Not too expensive either would definitely recommend it
Brina H.
Applied and blends out liquid foundation beautifully. The shape really allows you to navigate the facial contours well, it’s easy to clean, and didn’t shed at all for me.