Sigma Beauty What do you think about sigma ? ordered the brushes a month and a week ago and have not received my order yet. I'm getting scared?
Which do you you like better Sigma Beauty brushes or [brand:morphe] brushes & why?? I have a few morphe but was thinking of purchasing Sigma ones
me encanta todo lo de sigma lo amo
Start your review of Sigma Beauty!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I have several makeup brushes and like them but I feel there are other brushes out there the same quality yet half the price.” in 46 reviews
“Sigma has a bunch of great beauty products I really like their makeup brushes although they can be a bit expensive good qualityin 29 reviews
“Great quality brushes just a bit pricey I also own a beauty blender which I use every day and my makeup has never looked so good! ” in 26 reviews
“If you want makeup brushes that are high quality and want it to last your lifetime i suggest you to buy these brushes.” in 19 reviews
“Highly recommend :-) They are super soft, they wash well, I have no problems with shedding, and they apply my makeup perfectly.” in 17 reviews
Tustin, CA
most if not all products of sigmas are amazing, from brushes to eyeliner, they are all amazing and well pigmented
Extremely amazing brushes that are very affordable! their cosmetics are of very high quality as well! love Sigma
Tacoma, WA
You literally can't go wrong with Sigma brushes. They're well-priced, nice quality and overall all just worth it!
I never heard of sigma tools until I got an Instagram. I love them so much. Makes applying make up much easier!
Crestview, FL
I sigma products. I definitely recommend purchasing any sigma products especially the brushes. Great products.
AMAZING BRUSHES! Best quality brushes on the market! Price isn't exactly super cheap but they are so worth it!
Fairview, NJ
Love love sigma brushes. I'm forever buying them . They are a bit pricey but love the product great quality!!!
Alvin, TX
I love them!! They just blend my eye shadows perfectly, there eye products are very pretty, and work amazingly
Bloomfield, NJ
Amazing brushes. A little expensive but over all good quality brushes. Just wished they weren't so expensive.
Hutto, TX
I love Sigma brushes because they are super soft and synthetic, easy to clean, and applies makeup really well.

133 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
ashdod
2 months ago
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
5 months ago
Which do you you like better Sigma Beauty brushes or Morphe brushes & why?? I have a few morphe but was thinking of purchasing Sigma ones
Peachtree Cty, GA
a year ago
has anyone tried the Sigma Beauty dream cheek and eye palettte? It sold out online
304 Nightingale Vale
a year ago
I am very curious about your products is it possible if you can send some to me and I see if I really want them
Macee K. • a year ago
I agree I agree with Lindsey. They are not going to send you something just pecause you asked for it in the questions. I would look through the reviews and find you tubers you think have honest opinions and see what you think of them based off of that before you purchase it. I’m gonna be honest a lot of people do the “I want to try this please send it to me” in the questions. It does get kind of annoying when you are on here to build a better beauty community and get and give real information and honest opinions about products. It gums up the feed and can seem a little entitled. We all need to remember that Makeup is a Luxury item and that Influenster is a marketing hub for companies to get exposure of their products. It’s not personal if you don’t get sent a box or a product you want. You might try Ipsy or Boxycharm. We get lots of brushes in both of those. I also think sigma is way overhyped and I would tell you that the real techniques and Moda brushes are just as good if not better and they are pretty inexpensive. If you want to know if something is worth the money and what the product quality is I would ask that in the question instead of just saying you want to try it. People will give you much better information so you can be more informed about the product. Also you are not the first person to do that and I am certain you won’t be the last lol. I hope this helps and I hope you enjoy your experience here on Influenster and hopefully you get a box of something soon!