BY SIGMA BEAUTY

The 3DHD Kabuki Brush by Sigma is a multifunctional brush engineered to perfection. Made with exclusive Sigmax fibers, this brush provides a flawless, high-definition finish when paired with liquid, cream and powder products, without any absorption of products. The Sigmax fibers feature premium filaments engineered for outstanding softness, heat- and chemical-resistance, mechanical strength and durability. They are antibacterial and hypoallergenic. The brush handle is made from lightweight, sustainably sourced wood that's durable and scratch-resistant. Color(s): black, pink, white. Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma 3DHD Kabuki Brush. Style Number: 5038845. see more...

Buy on Dermstore
  • "I already had the small 3DHD and it blends so well so when I saw this larger size I had to have it! I am very impressed on the quality, price and usability of this brush. I use it for blending my contour and blush and it works wonderfully without taking off all the product! I would definitely recommend and repurchase!" in 10 reviews
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Excellent foundation brush. Use it as much as I can on a regular basis. Purchased off of sigmas website who has outstanding customer service. This brush is super sleek, handles nice in your hands. Has an outstanding handle that’s easy to hold and use. I love everything about this brush. It gets in all the right places of your face and fits in the little cracks around your nose, under eye area and all those hard to reach places on your face where it’s usually hard to apply foundations without a beauty blender. This brush blends out foundation better than any other foundation brush in my collection. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a Grade A foundation brush and I will be repurchasing once mine falls apart which may be a while because these brushes are sturdy, clean fantastic and no hairs fall out during cleaning. I haven’t had any problems with the handle or anything and mine is over a year old. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for that next level foundation brush cuz this is definitely the it brush for foundations!! You can even contour with it due to its 3D sides. It’s just all around amazing! Blends like a dream.
Meghan T.
Beautiful design. The bristles are soft but firm enough to apply your foundation flawlessly. The angled sides fit so well in hard to reach places like the corners of your nose. I love the fact that Sigma uses synthetic fibers and put so much thought into the design of their makeup tools. The only thing is it seems like I have to apply a little more product to build on than usually, when using this brush. Overall good quality.
Jasmine B.
I'm all about brushes right now, especially Sigma's.  This brush might just be better than the  Sigma Beauty - Flat Kabuki- F80 and that's saying a lot.  It has a pointed head that makes it easier to blend foundation in the space between your eyebrows.  Plus it has a wide, flat double wedge head for those times when you want to need to quickly apply 2 different products.  You are able to get an even finish on every part of your face including the jaw, which can be very tricky.
Becky H.
Foothill Rnch, CA
This brush is perfect for contouring! I use the flat sides for my checks and forehead, and the thinner tip for my nose! It’s perfect for blending in any harsh lines! My friends are all so jealous of this brush and I would definitely buy this brush again!
Jessica G.
Olive Branch, MS
I like the way this brush feels. the bristles are so soft and makes the foundation look so smooth.. I have always used a beauty blender so i was skeptical to use this brush, but I was very impressed. I’m so in love with this brush I’m about to go order more from sigma
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
This Brush is one of if not my all time favorite brush to apply my foundation with.In My Personal opinion sigma is very Prestine But Without The Price Tag! Compared To Some Other prestige Brush Companies Or Cosmetic Companies Whome Sell Brushes But Sigma Doesn't Charge a fraction of what other companies do.So Quality Is Here & Aesthetics Is Definately here!Quality Exceeds Expectations!I Swear By Sigma & there Are Other Great Options Such As Luxie!But Sigma Wins Me Every time!!!!
Mary S.
Boston
I got this brush because @nikkietutorials recommended it and as soon as I tried it, I knew why she loves it so much! I use it to pat in my eye base and it blends it out SO PERFECTLY literally like no other brush! You need!!
Sami F.
Minneapolis, MN
It’s nice to get around the eyebrows and nose area but I don’t like using it on the rest of my face because each side is kind of small. I’d much rather use the regular flat top kabuki I don’t think this is worth the money
Adrianna Z.
Wayland
Such a good brush! Really dense and perfect for getting a full coverage with foundation. I also used this brush sometimes for contouring with the precision tip it’s really helpful for getting a defined line to blend out.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Just purchase this online and I cannot say enough wonderful things about this brush. It is great for contouring and also for baking setting powder underneath your eyes it is super precise and I highly recommend this brush
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Is this worth the money?