BY SIGMA BEAUTY

The 3DHD Kabuki Brush by Sigma is a multifunctional brush engineered to perfection. Made with exclusive Sigmax fibers, this brush provides a flawless, high-definition finish when paired with liquid, cream and powder products, without any absorption of products. The Sigmax fibers feature premium filaments engineered for outstanding softness, heat- and chemical-resistance, mechanical strength and durability. They are antibacterial and hypoallergenic. The brush handle is made from lightweight, sustainably sourced wood that's durable and scratch-resistant. Color(s): black, pink, white. Brand: Sigma. Style Name: Sigma 3DHD Kabuki Brush. Style Number: 5038845. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Excellent foundation brush. Use it as much as I can on a regular basis. Purchased off of sigmas website who has outstanding customer service. This brush is super sleek, handles nice in your hands. Has an outstanding handle that’s easy to hold and use. I love everything about this brush. It gets in all the right places of your face and fits in the little cracks around your nose, under eye area and all those hard to reach places on your face where it’s usually hard to apply foundations without a beauty blender. This brush blends out foundation better than any other foundation brush in my collection. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a Grade A foundation brush and I will be repurchasing once mine falls apart which may be a while because these brushes are sturdy, clean fantastic and no hairs fall out during cleaning. I haven’t had any problems with the handle or anything and mine is over a year old. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for that next level foundation brush cuz this is definitely the it brush for foundations!! You can even contour with it due to its 3D sides. It’s just all around amazing! Blends like a dream.
Jasmine B.
I'm all about brushes right now, especially Sigma's.  This brush might just be better than the  Sigma Beauty - Flat Kabuki- F80 and that's saying a lot.  It has a pointed head that makes it easier to blend foundation in the space between your eyebrows.  Plus it has a wide, flat double wedge head for those times when you want to need to quickly apply 2 different products.  You are able to get an even finish on every part of your face including the jaw, which can be very tricky.
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I love my Kabuki brush!

I have very acne prone skin, and the sponges don’t quite cover or fill the marks. It wasn’t expensive either, only about $25!

The brush itself is very thick and the bristles are great for stippling foundation into open pores and scarred skin. It makes your complexion so smooth!

Love this brush
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
This fell apart completely. I had it for a rear or two, but for the price, the hair shouldn’t come out in clumps when I wash it at any point when it’s that expensive! Maybe I got a bad one, and I did like it for quite awhile, but I wouldn’t want to chance getting another bad one.
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren TWP , MI
I think sigma has some of the best brushes out there for my skin type personally. I think the are really soft and they blend out so nicely and if you clean them they keep up for a long time as well. I would recommend this one for sure
TANNAZ S.
Carlsbad, CA
I loved this brush at first when I got it, but after a while the bristles fall out and it would land on my face in my foundation which was not good. Will not re purchase bridges from sigma again I’d rather buy at Morphe.
Lauren C.
Love sigma brushes! You get such a great value for such a little price! They last forever and always get the job done. They are so durable and gorgeous. Sigma is easily one of my top all time favorites for brushes.
🎀GlamorousBarbie🎀 L.
Orlando, FL
I like this foundation kabuki brush. This brush has synthetic hair. Cons is that I only use one side not both sides. Is effective. Affordable. Luxurious heavy feel and thick stick. Bristles are steady and soft.
Katherine B.
Great brush! It's super dense and blends perfectly! The bristle are extremely soft and flexible, making it super easy to use. I love the angled bristles. It is great for blending contouring and highlighting!!
Nicole D.
This brush is amazing! I used this brush to help apply and blend out my foundation. The point is great when you need to get into the small areas and crevices under the eyes and the crease near the nose.