ElectronicsCamerasSigma Corporation Of America
Sigma 30mm f/14 DC HSM Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras

Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC HSM Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras

The Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC HSM Lens for Canon EOS DSLR Cameras (USA Warranty) is a prime lens designed for Canon APS-C format cameras. Its 35mm focal length equivalent is 45mm which places it in the category of standard focal length lenses. With its particularly fast maximum aperture of f/1.4, the lens will perform very well in low light situations and provides shallow depth of field focus. With updated optical configurations (9 elements in 8 groups), as well as rounded aperture blades, the lens delivers sharp detail and nice background bokeh. Its minimum focus distance is 11.8 (30cm).The lens' optimized light distribution helps to minimize field curvature preventing a loss of image quality at the edges of photographs and its double-sided aspheric lens element minimizes spherical distortion. A rear focusing system combined with a newly developed autofocus algorithm and Hyper Sonic Motor provide smooth and accurate autofocus. Fulltime manual focus is also supported. As part of Sigma's Art line of lenses it is compatible with Sigma's new USB Dock, which enables firmware updates and focusing adjustments.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC HSM Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras!
Aisling G.
I got this lens for Christmas and it’s just what I wanted. It’s a perfect lens to transition from a portrait lens to full body shots. It’s great for fashion shoots and for beginners.
Katie C.
Dallas, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
I had this lens in my kit for about a year but sold it because for video, the auto focus was just so clunky and loud. For photography is was wonderful and took super sharp images, it just ceased to fit my needs.

Looking for your answer?