BY SIGHT SAVERS

Extra Value 3-Pack Features: 100% Recyclable Heavy-duty plastic construction ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Cassy W.
Cassy W.
Independence, KY
These cases are very durable and I love them! They come in a pack of 3 which is nice so you don't have to keep buying more cases! I found it at Kroger in the eye department! I'm very satisfied with this purchase!
Leeann P.
Leeann P.
These contact lenses are great. I always pick some up when I'm at Target, they work well and a pack is super affordable.
Laurie  a.
Laurie a.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are great contact lense cases. I like the multipack because it is best to change your case regularly. They don't leak like other cases I have used in the past.
Victoria I.
Victoria I.
DALLAS, TX
I love these contact lenses cases. Very easy to use for contacts or makeup for traveling. Great for carrying stud earrings too.
kerry t.
kerry t.
These are great contact lenses holders, lovely to use they are they perfect size and shape. the left and right labeled contact holder ensures that i will never get them mixed up again
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Georgia
I love these contact cases ,I've never had my contacts tear with these and they keep my contacts safe without leaking or cutting them ,great buy !