Sight Savers Pre-Moistened Lens Cleaning Tissues
Sight Savers Pre-Moistened Lens Cleaning Tissues
Erin H.
Erin H.

These are great. I use them for my sunglasses. I also carry them in my laptop case to use on my touchscreen laptop. They do the trick, and I have no complaints.
wendy c.
wendy c.
Narragansett, RI

These are great. They are very portable and work well. I like to keep them in my bike bag because my sunglasses get smudged, and these do the trick!
Use these for my daughter's glasses they work well clean good and duh intended leave glasses streaky or foggy
eve m.
eve m.

I have no complaints my whole family has these and have never ran into any issues with them.
Bree L.
Bree L.

I picked these up on a whim because I was wearing my glasses that day and was so aggravated with all the little specs on my lenses. I usually breathe on them and wipe them off with a tissue or shirt. These wipes work so well! I always keep some in my car, bathroom, purse. They are individually wrapped so they are easy to carry around. They clean your lenses so well, you will never want to just use your shirt again! I highly recommend this product for glasses wearers. After using them I gave some to my brother who wears glasses and he loves them too!

Join Now