BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
Siggi's Yogurt Strained Non-Fat Strawberry
This is a good yogurt choice for peole who wanted to have good enough protein or a source of protein. It’s been a long while since I found a yogurt brand that has less sugar and full in protein. I recommend this to a friend :)
caitlyn v.
Manalapan
Great flavor. Has a very thick consistency but not as sugary as other yogurt brands. great amount of fruit and flavor added to the product. Decent price for the size of rhe container and the amount you get. I would get again.
Haileigh H.
Burlington, MA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Siggis is my favorite yogurt brand! This flavor is especially great. It has a nice strawberry flavor without the crazy sweetness that other brands have. I love adding almonds, granola, etc to it or even additional berries!
Salma Z.
Newport Beach , CA
Delicious! It can be a bit cheesy but I love to add granola and berries. My husband really likes it too. Great breakfast or afternoon snack. If you are craving something sweet it also makes for a yummy dessert.
Kimberly Lukacs L.
Naples
Just delicious rich creamy full of flavor. It is very healthy for you as well. The price is very affordable. I just wish that they had more of a variety to pick from. I purchase these at my publix near my home.
Jessica P.
Altavista, VA
This sh*t right here is like..thick,creamy,sweet heaven on your tongue. Jesus. It's good for you. It's delicious. When you eat it you automatically transform into a pale,silver haired Icelandic Viking Goddess.
Sara M.
Eagle
Nice and creamy, pretty good for non fat! The strawberry taste is nice and real- not fake/overly sugary. Good flavor. It's healthy and a quick breakfast- almost as good as the fresh skyr I had in Iceland! I'd recommend it to anyone who likes yogurt.....
Nicole V.
Glen Gardner, NJ
This tastes so freaking good. I like that this is a higher protein yogurt. It is a little pricey but when it’s on sale I stock up. I’ve had this a handful of times and can’t wait for it to go on sale again.
Melissa P.
San Antonio
I love this yogurt because it is on the healthier side of dairy! Some yogurts have so much extra fat and sugars it really takes away from the real flavor of the yogurt! Strawberry is personally my favorite!
JULES A.
Maywood , NJ
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Omg of my fav yogurt! The taste is amazing with fresh fruits. It doesn’t go bad so fast and it is the perfect amount to create my own bowls with grains and fruits. I would buy this yogurt again, for sure!
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?