BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
Erica S.
Harrisonburg
Siggi's Yogurt Strained Non-Fat Strawberry is one of my favorite yogurts! The strawberry flavor is more savory than sweet. It goes great with low sugar granola! It is an excellent source of protein snack! It is made from organic and natural ingredients that are free of antibiotics. It is very thick in consistency.
Nicole K.
Siggi's yogurt is creamy and delicious. all of their regular flavors are well done and simple. some of their special flavor are good, but can be odd, such as an orange and ginger yogurt, that the ginger chunks created an odd texture. Overall Siggi's may be a little more, but is worth the extra change.
Anastasia K.
Barrie , ON
I prefer non fat Siggis to the full fat one as it tastes a bit too rich to me. This one i prefer to have as a snack with some fruit and granola while thicker version is good as a spread for a thick slice of banana bread or toast. Strawberry is my go to flavor normally.
Diana L.
Kissimmee
Love the flavor. It’s great when u need to eat something for those sugar cravings.  Siggi's Yogurt Strained Non-Fat Strawberry . I don’t like No sugar yogurts but this one is like a no sugar cream cheese
Natalia S.
La mejor alternativa para comer y disfrutar tu merienda sin engordar. Excelente sabor, son fascinantes!! Siempre lo recomiendo porque realmente vale la pena su calidad. Me encantan!!
Fâtmâ M.
Riyadh, Riyadh

Siggi's is my #1 choice when it comes to a yogurt brand. What I love about this yogurt compared to other brands are the ingredients. Siggi's yogurt consists of milk from grass-fed cows, probiotics, agave nectar, cane sugar and doesn't contain any growth hormones such as rBST. It's a thicker yogurt, due to the water naturally found in milk being strained away. One of the things I love most about Siggi's yogurt is that it contains more protein than sugar. This is very different from other brands I've tried, which usually have large amounts of sugar compared to protein. I highly recommend Siggi's yogurt to anyone looking for a healthier alternative to other mainstream yogurt brands
Diana C.
This yogurt is so good! I always buy one on my way to work, they're not expensive and the flavor is absolutely delicious even though is a non-fat yogurt! It doesn't compare to any other yogurt because this is unique
This is a great organic yogurt with little or no synthetic ingredients. It is creamy and affordable! Great for breakfast smoothies
Michelle k.
Nunca comi mais deve ser bom porque é de morango , deve ser muito bom , quero experimentar para saber como é!!!!
alison a.
A mi me encanta todo de comida lo bueno que también me cuido mucho por lo que hago ejercicios pero se ve muy rico
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?