BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
Rocio Q.
El Monte, CA
I love this yogurt, it's a great snack for me and the kids when we're on the go
Tiffany D.
Oak Ridge, TN
This yogurt is one of my favorite yogurts. Has a good flavor. Sweet enough.
Robin B.
Rockville, MD
Siggi's Yogurt is delicious, it is so fresh and perfectly balanced, tart and sweet. It is lighter and more delicate than greek yogurt. The strawberry is my favorite. This fills me up and satisfies my hunger.
Tia P.
Columbus, GA
Purchased at: Publix
I tried this for the first time recently it was more of a Greek yogurt taste very almost cottage cheese thickness. But it was a good strawberry taste.
Margaret L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
If you love strawberries, you will love this yogurt. It tastes amazing and reminds me of summertime! I like to dip Graham crackers in mine 😊
Erica S.
Harrisonburg
Siggi's Yogurt Strained Non-Fat Strawberry is one of my favorite yogurts! The strawberry flavor is more savory than sweet. It goes great with low sugar granola! It is an excellent source of protein snack! It is made from organic and natural ingredients that are free of antibiotics. It is very thick in consistency.
pkvogue P.
Forest hills , NY
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This is one of the freshest flavored yogurts. I feel like I’m having ice cream. This yogurt has a rich and creamy texture. Fills me up wonderfully and doesn’t taste artificial.
Karley B.
Odessa, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
This was alright. It was not bad but I do favor other competitive brands more. If you’re looking for something fairly healthy with lower sugars this is your choice. Fair warning it may not taste how you anticipate though.
Nicole K.
Siggi's yogurt is creamy and delicious. all of their regular flavors are well done and simple. some of their special flavor are good, but can be odd, such as an orange and ginger yogurt, that the ginger chunks created an odd texture. Overall Siggi's may be a little more, but is worth the extra change.
Megan W.
Purchased at: Target
So, so delicious! I love thick yogurt and this really hit the spot in the morning with fresh fruit or granola.
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?