BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
Erica H.
This yogurt is seriously amazing!! It's Icelandic yogurt which makes for a unique taste from other standard yogurts. It has the thickness of Greek yogurt without that stickiness it sometimes has. One word to describe it it SMOOTH. It's smooth to the taste & strawberry is a great classic flavor!
Lily H.
Palmyra
I got this yogurt when my friend recommended it to me. At first, I wasn’t sure I was going to be a huge fan. Sometimes the whole “organic” and “fat free” can also mean “no taste.” But I was wrong. The brand itself is adorable and I love this yogurt!
Rachel B.
Syracuse, NY
It’s by far become my favorite yogurt to consume. I love the brand and the product itself. It has the high test protein content with the most minimal ingredients. It’s creamy and delicious! if you haven’t tried siggi’s yet I STRONGLY suggest you do!
Lindsay L.
Charlevoix, MI
I love the doggie strawberry yogurt because it’s a fruit yogurt without the added dyes or sugars. It’s whole food at its finest. The flavor is fantastic as well! I love siggis and recommend it to anyone looking for a fantastic Greek yogurt.
Bri M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Their regular yogurt is pretty tart. It isn’t bad but it definitely doesn’t have the flavor quality of the other brands. I’ve tried a few of the flavors and each one has that same tartness that makes you want to reach for a glass of water.
Elizabeth P.
Boston, MA
I don’t know what it is about this yogurt but I really like it. It is creamy and tastes exactly like strawberries. I would highly recommend to buy this. Sometimes I eat it in a parfait or just with some granola. Either way it’s great!
Hannah G.
Wexford, PA
I like Siggi's more than Fage but they have that same bitter taste, This yogurt is thick, and what I like about it is that it is pure yogurt; no added fruit.  I like to add fruit, artificial sweetner and cinnamon. Just add your favorite items and it's wonderful.
Madison S.
Indianapolis, IN
This yogurt is not for me at all it’s so thick it doesn’t even fall off the spoon it’s very tangy and sour like I said it’s not for ME it could be for others but not me I wouldn’t buy again but this is a very healthy and good yogurt
kara s.
Purchased at: Target
I have finally found the holy grail of Greek yogurt! Even my kids like when I stock the refrigerator with them and I feel good about the amount of protein these offer. Can’t go wrong with any of their flavors.
Ventura G.
Killeen, TX
This is great for when you are watching your calorie intake because it’s only 110 calories and has no Milk fat and it’s quite tasty. I mean for a yogurt with hardly any sugar. I think it has like 11 grams maybe which is very little considering how much most yogurts have.
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?