BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
Lindsey K.
Charlotte , NC
Thick texture like a Greek yogurt but tart. I like the strawberry rhubarb the best so far
melissa s.
Love this yogurt, easy to eat alone or add fruit. Not high in sugar and is really tasty!
Faith R.
Los Angeles , CA
So fresh! I feel like it’s not as heavy as other yogurts and it tastes much more natural
Mamta Y.
Great flavor and nice thickness, has less sugar than some similar products in the market
Lisa K.
Naples, FL
Tastes great! Love having this for a nighttime snack with some granola and strawberries
SarahLenox M.
Charlotte, NC
Filling and nutritious without the additives and sugar like other brands. Nice texture
Amy P.
Fountain
This yogurt is tasty, but is an acquired taste. It is a little on the sour side for me.
Clarice O.
This yogurt is great! I like to eat on breakfast with some fruits. It is very tasteful!
Jules A.
Tastes great. Doesn’t feel to heavy after eating. I really like the many flavors of it.
Abbie L.
Concord, NC
Great taste. It’s the yogurt I pick up if I want an extra treat. 10/10 would recommend
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?