BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
Brittany V.
Albany
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Love Siggi’s yogurt! And the strawberry flavor is just right, tastes fresh and not fake sweet
Erin V.
Love it. my kids love it too. super smooth and creamy. I love it with granola for breakfast.
Kelsey M.
Love this yogurt. Subtle flavor, nice texture. Low on sugar and delicious. Only brand I buy.
Shali H.
The bitter taste in this yogurt is stronger than most but not bad enough that I won’t eat it.
Hillary L.
So good! Love the thick texture and strawberry flavor. High protein snack that keeps me full
Francesca N.
I eat this yogurt when I wanna snack on something! It's not too sweet and it's pretty creamy.
Tabitha N.
Hartford City, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
Thick delicious and healthy! I love this brand and it has become a new household favorite.
Miranda O.
Oxford, OH
This is a go to flavor for me and tastes so good. Great for breakfast or a snack honestly!
Emma C.
Kingston, WA
My favorite greek yogurt! The texture is a little bit different, but it is sooo delicious!
Lindsey K.
Charlotte , NC
Thick texture like a Greek yogurt but tart. I like the strawberry rhubarb the best so far
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?