BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
Courtnie A.
Lebanon, OR
This is a great yogurt to eat as a snack or sometimes I like to add it to a smoothie between meals!
Natalie Z.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Thick and creamy like Greek yogurt but a bit more mild in taste. Worth the money and a good value.
Andrea G.
Erie, PA
Just plain good for you. All natural ingredients. No added sugar, high protein and great flavor.
Conner B.
Hampton, NH
This yogurt is so good, could eat it everyday, I need Moree!!! It's cheap too for organic yougurt
member-395d7
Really sour but I try to buy only organic, healthy yogurt. Protein and sugar content are decent.
Amy S.
Apple Valley, MN
I love that Siggi's is low in fat and sugar. The taste is better then any other brand out there.
Nat L.
It’s great! I love the taste, it’s one of my favorites the strawberry. I would purchase again.
Monica B.
Charlotte
I usually eat yogurt every morning for breakfast and I really love the variety from this brand.
Kaitlin O.
Santa Monica, CA
Yummy yogurt and healthy for you! I buy it when it’s on sale. Good with granola and fruit added
Ana A.
Super recomendo
Ótimo
Eu usei aprovei e super recomendo para todos
Ameiii
Super recomendooooooo
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?