BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
Jennifer L.
S Burlington, VT
Not too tart not sweet. Just perfect! I love adding blackberries, granolas and coconut on top of this!
Veronica K.
Not too sweet, not too tart. I like this better than Greek yogurt. It’s good mixed with a little honey.
Brynley L.
Niceville, FL
This product is absolutely delicious! Every time I finish I'm going back for more! Definetly reccomend!
Jennifer K.
Centreville
Purchased at: Safeway
Just is not for me . Didn’t like the taste or texture. Was on the pricier side . Just wasn’t for me .
Sofia V.
Nottingham, MD
This yogurt is amazing! Usually buy from Target or Wegmans! Tastes like heaven.. So creamy and light!
jeanine v.
ALL these are amazing! they’re super healthy and great for a snack! I love having this before lunch.
Noelle P.
Pretty great taste! A great source of protein that I like to insert in my breakfasts once in a while!
Sarah W.
Jacksonville, FL
Delicious, filling makes a perfect go to snack. I love that I'm able to locate it in more stores now.
rachel h.
Long Beach
Love the taste, not too bitter like other Greek yogurts. It’s on sale a lot and is reasonably priced.
Natalie Z.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Thick and creamy like Greek yogurt but a bit more mild in taste. Worth the money and a good value.
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?