BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
Martha B.
San Antonio, TX
I love this yogurt. It is creamy and delicious. Perfect for a snack on the go or for a quick breakfast!
Veronica K.
Not too sweet, not too tart. I like this better than Greek yogurt. It’s good mixed with a little honey.
Lindsay B.
Gulf Breeze
Purchased at: Publix
Great tasting. Rich, think texture. Not too sweet and good for you. Love the consistency of the yogurt
Mia J.
This is so good! Not sweet, but does have a nice strawberry taste! It tastes almost like Greek yogurt!
Chelsea T.
West Simsbury, CT
This is my favorite yogurt. High protein, relatively low sugar, no added hormones, and no fake sugars.
Jennifer L.
S Burlington, VT
Not too tart not sweet. Just perfect! I love adding blackberries, granolas and coconut on top of this!
Dawnn S.
Depew, NY
Love Sighis! I just wish it was easier to find. It's usually sold out but for good reason...it's good!!
Brynley L.
Niceville, FL
This product is absolutely delicious! Every time I finish I'm going back for more! Definetly reccomend!
Mindy G.
Prairieville , LA
My family loves these yogurts! They are a great source for calcium and protein and they taste amazing!
Katt L.
Lynden, WA
I like the texture and taste of this yogurt. Truly goodness . Goes well as a to go breakfast or snack.
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?