BY SIGGI'S

Siggi's™ Strawberry Strained Non-Fat Yogurt
Icelandic Style Skyr . see more...

• How does it taste, and where do they sell it?2 Answers
  • I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where i...3 Answers
Rosalia C.
This yogurt is good. It comes from a great farm environment. They have many favors but I enjoy strawberry.
April C.
Hopewell Junction, NY
Love this yogurt it’s very thick and custard like. Creamy texture and low in sugar which is perfect for me.
SiBre W.
Detroit, MI
Purchased at: Kroger
Pretty good! It was my feisty time trying it but it’s nice and creamy. There are real fruit pieces as well.
Morgan H.
Not crazy about this yogurt, not sweeten enough for me. A thick style yogurt. Good for those watching sugar
Care 😻.
Indianapolis , IN
Love this yogurt! Tastes super good and is very filling. I think it has a unique taste that is really nice.
jessica m.
san marcos
This particular yorgurt is tart in taste, not overly sweet and its very nice tasting great yogurt overall.
Kyla P.
bellflower
Love this yogurt, it’s so flavorful and so smooth. It’s great for topping my favorite granola and fruits.
Brianna S.
One of my favorite yogurts to buy especially when it is on sale for a dollar!! Available at Whole Foods!
Is K.
Thick yogurt, perfect for an afternoon snack. I like that it isn't too sweet, but still fills a craving.
Sonja K.
Monterey
Perfect flavor and texture. Great treat or breakfast food. I usually find it at Target for a fair price.
Liz D.
I've never heard of this brand---does anyone know where it is sold? I would like to try it.
Eileen T.
Tampa, FL
How does it taste, and where do they sell it?